Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Being Prepared

Started by Hogindasticks, December 07, 2017, 12:27:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy Bats

Two quick questions:

1.  Why is this thread still in MMQB?

2.  Why does this clown still have an account?

oldhog63

He was nervous, it's been a whirlwind couple of days, and running on fumes. I would be more concerned if he wasn't nervous. I am looking forward to what he can accomplish here. It sure won't be from lack of trying.

Hogindasticks

For the same reason you do my friend....WPS!

Polecat

Who cares??
I'm more concerned with him pronouncing Gerry Bohannon and Byron Hanspard
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Hogindasticks

Quote from: Polecat on December 07, 2017, 01:24:49 pm
Who cares??
I'm more concerned with him pronouncing Gerry Bohannon and Byron Hanspard

LOL..very true.

hobhog

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 07, 2017, 01:24:12 pm
For the same reason you do my friend....WPS!

Pretty sure this troll is from another SEC school.....

jkstock04

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 07, 2017, 01:10:03 pm
Yeah..I know..I know...he is a great guy...lol
Why GAF about that? Did you hear what he said about SPEED, recruiting Texas, and winning?

I'll tall ya, the further this goes along, all ive got to do to keep warming up to this hire is think about one day of the Jeff Long/Bret Bielema era. At least those two are kicked to the curb regardless of what happens with this. Cant be any worse.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

SooieGeneris

Nitpick much?

It's not like he's the first guy to struggle to pronounce Bielema's name. Many of our fans still couldn't after 5 years. Should they be banned from buying tickets or supporting the football program?

Get back on your moped with Harry and head for Aspen..
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

rljjr

Quote from: Hogindasticks on December 07, 2017, 12:42:26 pm
Not hurting at all.....just read people for what they do and who they are.....I saw a lot of Flags in prior games at SMU.....makes me think that maybe things go a little too fast for him sometimes which could cause someone not to be the best prepared for any situation that he may see in SEC play.

Says a lot for your reading comprehension.

Hogindasticks

No problem with CCM.....I think its a great change, but if promises are made....well....you know the deal.  Championship.....Best DC in the country....umm.....can't remember his name though.....lol

If Venables is hired...I will shut up, sit down and watch the action...should be fun. We will see how much influence this guy has....

Hogindasticks

But I honestly think this may all be a used car sale. ???