Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should CCM "borrow" the phrase

Started by hogsgolfpro, December 07, 2017, 10:49:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsgolfpro

"Woo Pig" after speaking or quick on-the-field interviews the way Bret did? Personally, I always thought it was a cool touch.

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Haters gonna hate

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hawgball40

"woopig" made me cringe. I like what Coach Morris said as soon as he got off the plane "Go Hogs". Nuff Said!

HawgPound

Quote from: hogsgolfpro on December 07, 2017, 10:49:19 am
"Woo Pig" after speaking or quick on-the-field interviews the way Bret did? Personally, I always thought it was a cool touch.

Woopig!

The_Iceman

Woo Pig is an Arkansas thing. Not a Bielema thing.

Justifiable Hogicide

"Woo Pig!" was great the way Coach B used it everywhere but it became so identified with him it might seem off key for CCM to start using it now.
"Go Hogs!" will work fine.

hogsgolfpro

With more thought and given the losing tradition of previous coaching, maybe the woo pig should be retired in regards to the final words spoken at each interview.

hawgball40

Quote from: The_Iceman on December 07, 2017, 10:56:00 am
Woo Pig is an Arkansas thing. Not a Bielema thing.
I never heard it before bielema and no other programs besides his football regime uses it. WTH u smoking