Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I think CM hates suits.

Started by mj4president, December 07, 2017, 06:45:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mj4president

LOL, anyone else notice he looked a little out of place/uncomfortable? Looked like he busted into some t shirt/shorts the second he hit his hotel room.

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

hawgon

Well, first of all, he wasn't wearing a suit.  And secondly, I thought he looked nice and his attire was well put together compared to what we've had here over the last five years.

Rzback

if he hates coats and ties he has to be great!
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

Porcius Magnus

Doesn't look like a Crocs and reggae kinda guy.

PorkRinds

Quote from: hawgon on December 07, 2017, 06:48:05 am
Well, first of all, he wasn't wearing a suit.  And secondly, I thought he looked nice and his attire was well put together compared to what we've had here over the last five years.

No kidding.

hogmolar

Quote from: mj4president on December 07, 2017, 06:45:43 am
LOL, anyone else notice he looked a little out of place/uncomfortable? Looked like he busted into some t shirt/shorts the second he hit his hotel room.
I mean because most normal people wear their "suits" (as discussed before coat and tie) all night once they get home.