Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 Schedule

Started by Donny2665, December 06, 2017, 03:51:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

geauxhawgs

Quote from: bkjbearcat on December 07, 2017, 10:53:30 am
Need to finally beat Missouri. Next season they will be without their OC, who helped make Lock a star. And because of that Lock might be gone too. If he is that team struggles to win 4 games.

This statement pretty well sums up how bad things had gotten around here. Need to beat Missouri....Wow, I sure hope so and thats not a knock on Missouri.

#beatLSU
#hammerdown
#WPS

ManBeast

At least 2 QBs we have will have run some variation of a spread offense. That is, if Ty Storey stays. He may really flourish in CCM's offense. Someone has to fix the things that Enos messed up with him, though. Connor Noland should be fine in the system as well.

Our OL and the Defense as a whole are what concerns me. I don't know how many wins this team will have, but I'll say somewhere between 6 and 10. I am excited about the future right now.

HoggyCat

6, more with a solid DC. I don't see but one blowout loss.... Bama. And that depends on Saban coming back. They lost their DC already.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

hogcards

Quote from: Lord Voldepork on December 06, 2017, 03:54:42 pm
Why again are we playing at Colorado State?

Our last moron-Long agreed to it.
"You have enemies? Good. It means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."~Winston Churchill

"Racist -- a person who wins an argument with a liberal."~Rush Limbaugh

#lgb
#mediaistheenemy
#stoleninarizona