Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bazzel on Finebaum...

Started by hogblitz, December 06, 2017, 03:45:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Quote from: LRrazorback on December 06, 2017, 07:35:04 pm
You're an idiot.
Very nice guy and extremely personable. Has brought lots of noteriety to the program. What have you done?  Bet no one likes you.
this... If all I knew about him was from talking to him, it'd be enough, but he likes a cuz of mine to the point that he'll point him out in a crowd. That's a bonus. I tried to take him and Tommy Smith to the Hog Sign and the guy that bought the property was a [CENSORED] about it.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Svrdhd

Quote from: Citizen2729 on December 06, 2017, 07:01:07 pmya probably ain't got nothing going.
I'm doing the best I can, dammit!
I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

atom hog

Quote from: hoglady on December 06, 2017, 07:14:16 pm
Everyone I know likes him.
He's friendly when you see him around town at various functions.
He's not a bad guy.
Baz is not only friendly, but kind. Took my son (who has Aspergers) to a Buzz remote because we enjoy the show -- my son likes Roger's sense of humor. During the long top of the hour break, Baz engaged in a long conversation my son (who sometimes misses conversational cues) like he was his buddy, talking about high school, girls, college...life. He made my son in feel good about himself and bolstered his confidence. David is one of the genuinely nicest people you'll ever meet.

OrvilleRedenporker

Quote from: Hawgboy64 on December 06, 2017, 05:09:45 pm
Bazzel probably got one of his hairs in his quiche, tell him to take a Midol, sing kumbaya with the other idiots on Drive time and think happy happy thoughts.
Poet...

hoglady

Quote from: atom hog on December 06, 2017, 08:45:58 pm
Baz is not only friendly, but kind. Took my son (who has Aspergers) to a Buzz remote because we enjoy the show -- my son likes Roger's sense of humor. During the long top of the hour break, Baz engaged in a long conversation my son (who sometimes misses conversational cues) like he was his buddy, talking about high school, girls, college...life. He made my son in feel good about himself and bolstered his confidence. David is one of the genuinely nicest people you'll ever meet.

Very sweet story and not surprised.
I bet your son was thrilled to have that one on one conversation.
A friend of mine has known him for years - he's always very friendly and personable when I've been around him.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hoghearted

Some of you sound like jealous old biddies, just because of his grooming habits and his looks.  I don't know him, but I know he spends his energy promoting the state and the program. Why tear down somebody who is 'on your side'?
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Arky

Quote from: hoghearted on December 06, 2017, 09:19:18 pm
Some of you sound like jealous old biddies, just because of his grooming habits and his looks.  I don't know him, but I know he spends his energy promoting the state and the program. Why tear down somebody who is 'on your side'?
agreed. i know him, nice person.

longpig

Doing something right if Dazzling Dave is upset.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Hogwaller

Quote from: hoghearted on December 06, 2017, 09:19:18 pm

Maybe they're ugly and butt hurt.  :-\

hogfanny