Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scale of 1-5, How satisfied are you in the hiring of Coach Morris?

Started by Sweet Feet, December 05, 2017, 08:47:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How satisfied are you in the hiring of Chad Morris?

112 (19.2%)
164 (28.1%)
120 (20.5%)
59 (10.1%)
129 (22.1%)

Total Members Voted: 582

Sweet Feet

RebelliousHog

How many B***S*** threads do you all have to post.

Yeah, I get it. You ain't happy   Go find another f***ing team to root for.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

IronHog

Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

BadHog

If we bring in a kickass DC then I'll raise my satisfaction level!
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

hawaiianhogster

Its too early to vote. Too many upset, angry, pissed off people to vote smartly. You got to have this vote after the coach addresses Razorback Nation. By that time we will know more about him. Right now anger is voting.

jabberjawls

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

OperationRestoreHawgBall

3...unless it is a favorable contract for us to cut bait if needed

root_hawg

jabberjawls

NuttinItUp

Started out as a 1-2, and after reading up on him, I am up to about a 4.

Uberanubis

went one only because at this time i have no idea what to expect. all i know if i was a voting this poll when |BB was hired i would have picked a 4 based on credentials. so i expect a turd sandwich. if i get something different then so be it. i cant be disappointed in the results
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

dibuzop

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

arkfan81

Quote from: IronHog on December 05, 2017, 09:02:31 pm
I said 3.

Safe hire.  Not exciting.  Better than BB

So we paid all the buyout money to coach B, for an not exciting/safe average coach?

Who may or may not be better then coach B for a year or two?
Have faith...

IronHog

supersaint

There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

IronHog

Quote from: arkfan81 on December 05, 2017, 09:12:52 pm
So we paid all the buyout money to coach B, for an not exciting/safe average coach?

At least he won't have a new trophy wife and baby

irishman

I'm at a 4. Excited/hopeful for the program for the first time in five years

woo.pig

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: RazorChuck on December 05, 2017, 09:04:50 pm
So pissed, not happy, I hope the next that the PTB are taking a plane ride it crashes and they all die.

Not a big smiter, but I will make it a point to smite you into oblivion from now on.  I've seen some juvenile things on Hogville over the years, but that's absolutely ridiculous and you should be banned.  Seriously. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

irishman

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 05, 2017, 09:17:01 pm
No way Chad Morris is a 4/5. 2.5 max.

You may end up being right but stories and opinions from Clemson fans I've been reading make me feel like we fell ass-backwards into a good hire

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

IronHog

NuttinItUp

So pissed, not happy, I hope the next that the PTB are taking a plane ride it crashes and they all die.

Dude, don't be like that. We are classier than that.

arkfan81

Quote from: IronHog on December 05, 2017, 09:14:02 pm

At least he won't have a new trophy wife and baby

I don't know anything about him, and i'll give him a shot.

IMO, He needs to win 8 games, or the buyout money and new coach wasn't worth it, which is why I said keep coach b for another year. 11 mill hard to swallow when your winning 3-6 games regardless
Have faith...

PorkSoda

Quote from: arkfan81 on December 05, 2017, 09:12:52 pm

right?

I'm not sure how safe it is spending 20+ million for a coach who's best record is 7-5 considering we just fired a coach with a better record from a better conference.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

IronHog

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

jackflash

really doesn't matter how we feel he his our coach. And we are Razorbacks fans

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Dionysos25

You're an idiot. Go be that somewhere else.
"Once again we've hit philosophical bedrock with the shovel of a stupid question."

IronHog

Quote from: arkfan81 on December 05, 2017, 09:21:17 pm
I don't know anything about him, and i'll give him a shot.

IMO, He needs to win 8 games, or the buyout money and new coach wasn't worth it, which is why I said keep coach b for another year. 11 mill hard to swallow when your winning 3-6 games regardless

People tend to hire the complete opposite to try and create positive change.

BP wrecks get B.B.

BB gains lots of pregnancy weight and forgets linemen

UA hires skinny spread coach from Texas with middle age mom wife

Is what it is

SchrodingersHog

I said 1 and you know what?  I could have said 5 or 4 or 3 or 2.  What I say doesn't matter.  Nothing anyone says on HV matters.  If Chad Morris is our coach he's our coach.  I'm not happy about it, but I realize you don't get everything you want.  What's done is done.  Get over it.

sickboy

HiggiePiggy

Yeah. You need a lot of help.  Especially if you are being serious. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

tusksincolorado

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on December 05, 2017, 09:16:34 pm
Not a big smiter, but I will make it a point to smite you into oblivion from now on.  I've seen some juvenile things on Hogville over the years, but that's absolutely ridiculous and you should be banned.  Seriously. 

I could agree on that...WAY OVERBOARD!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

SPAL

We cool with posts like this now? Is that what passes as good , civil debate?

wachhog

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 05, 2017, 09:16:29 pm
I don't think we can probably vote on this until we find out until Venables decides. If no Venables, its a 2. With Venables, its a 4. Just curious to see the dollar amount. But clear that the GOBN likes Morris, which trumps everyone on HV.
Did they like him? Or were he and Horton the best they could get? Big difference.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 05, 2017, 09:16:29 pm
I don't think we can probably vote on this until we find out until Venables decides. If no Venables, its a 2. With Venables, its a 4. Just curious to see the dollar amount. But clear that the GOBN likes Morris, which trumps everyone on HV.

You mean Jerry really wanted him....
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

jabberjawls

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 05, 2017, 09:09:58 pm
Started out as a 1-2, and after reading up on him, I am up to about a 4.
Share with us what you are reading because i have done a LOT of research and i am sick to my stomach.

Razortail

Over all i think it is a good hire. I wasn't sold on Morris but after looking him up and watching his offense, I think he can do great things. He is going to have hire the right people for OC and DC

Rayzback

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on December 05, 2017, 09:28:20 pm
Yeah. You need a lot of help.  Especially if you are being serious.

One psychiatric thread per day limit.
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

1highhog

I'm glad we've got a Coach and his name is not Holtz, Malzahn, or Rhoades.  I think that Morris could be a diamond in the rough, and with the right assistantside, we could be on to something in a couple of years.

MontanaBack

I give him a 2.  In my opinion, a 1 should be reserved  for someone like Skip Holtz.

HoggieStyle

VBMark

John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field