Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOT TAKE: If JCP gets us Lane, she should be AD.

Started by WalHog2018, December 03, 2017, 09:38:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WalHog2018

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 03, 2017, 09:55:25 pm
I think you are outdated.
Lane has entirely changed the culture at FAU. Would love to see him with some real power and money.

The Kig

Quote from: Arkansas Fan on December 03, 2017, 09:39:56 pm
Shouldn't be that hard to get Lane to leave FAU for an SEC job. It wouldn't be impressive.

Please... FL ST is gonna make a run at him.  If not them, someone in the next 12-24 months.  He's a heck of a coach...despite the baggage.
Poker Porker

_Hamlet_

WalHog2018

Quote from: _Hamlet_ on December 03, 2017, 09:56:46 pm
You didn't hear?! Almost as bad as the Coke to Pepsi conversion.
Wow. Glad he is gone.

DMacsBat

Quote from: WoooPigNation on December 03, 2017, 09:56:54 pm
You're just a typical "corporate attorney"

How do you remember me?  You guys always coming at me for being a (retired) corporate attorney. Can we remain civil, please.
WOOD BROUGHT.

SlickWilly

WalHog2018

Quote from: The Kig on December 03, 2017, 09:56:36 pm
Please... FL ST is gonna make a run at him.  If not them, someone in the next 12-24 months.  He's a heck of a coach...despite the baggage.
I bet you one million dollars (that I dont have) that he will never be the coach at FSU

_Hamlet_

DMacsBat

Quote from: SlickWilly on December 03, 2017, 09:58:41 pm
Isn't that the lowest rung kind of lawyer?

Guys, come on, can we not do this tonight. Please?
WOOD BROUGHT.

WalHog2018

I would take Lane over any prospective coach at Arkansas. We would win the SEC west within 3 years.

_Hamlet_

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 03, 2017, 09:56:22 pm
Lane has entirely changed the culture at FAU. Would love to see him with some real power and money.

I need proof.

SlickWilly

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 03, 2017, 10:00:18 pm
I would take Lane over any prospective coach at Arkansas. We would win the SEC west within 3 years.

Lane would be the next JFB

The Hogfather

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 03, 2017, 09:38:15 pm
Fact. Prove me wrong

I'm in.  But it is Norvell and has been since before Gus said no.  Sucks so bad.

WalHog2018

Quote from: _Hamlet_ on December 03, 2017, 10:00:21 pm
I need proof.
Look at his record. Look at their ticket sales. Revenues. Attention. Arkansas needs that. We are a bottom feeder program right now in the SEC.

DMacsBat

I feel personally victimized by several of you. I'm going to just walk away from my computer becasue I'm not going to report anyone or sling mud. You gentlemen have a good night and stay safe on the message boards.

Wood Brought.
WOOD BROUGHT.

WalHog2018

WalHog2018

Quote from: The Hogfather on December 03, 2017, 10:01:20 pm
I'm in.  But it is Norvell and has been since before Gus said no.  Sucks so bad.
I hope not. Maybe if we make our presence known, they admin will see. GOBN is on Hogville.

SlickWilly

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 03, 2017, 10:02:42 pm
I hope not. Maybe if we make our presence known, they admin will see. GOBN is on Hogville.

They need to see support for the LANE TRAIN!!!!!!

_Hamlet_

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 03, 2017, 10:01:40 pm
Look at his record. Look at their ticket sales. Revenues. Attention. Arkansas needs that. We are a bottom feeder program right now in the SEC.

We are hogs.. WPS

_Hamlet_

Quote from: DMacsBat on December 03, 2017, 10:01:49 pm
I feel personally victimized by several of you. I'm going to just walk away from my computer becasue I'm not going to report anyone or sling mud. You gentlemen have a good night and stay safe on the message boards.

Wood Brought.

Snowflake

WalHog2018

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: DMacsBat on December 03, 2017, 09:42:19 pm
Why did't Tennessee, TAMU, Florida, or Miss St., or LSU (last year) get him?

UT would hire him if not for their history. FL and A&M got better coaches and Kiffin ain't going to Starkville it's a dump

The Kig

Quote from: TebowHater on December 03, 2017, 09:41:45 pm
This times a million. The fact she hasn't been able to convince anyone of this already speaks more to how ineffective she would be as AD here. Nothing against here, but if GOBN is going to have this much role, you have to have someone who can work them like Frank did.

So...you're expecting a spankin new INTERIM AD to be swingin dick with the big boys already?  Never really played in the big game, eh?
Poker Porker

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: 3kgthog on December 03, 2017, 09:52:27 pm
His twitter activity says otherwise.

This a stupid excuse not to hire him. But you are grasping at straws to shoot this down

Hou-Hog

really?  I look at his twitter feed and say he does not take himself to seriously.  He is hilarious. 

WalHog2018

Quote from: The Kig on December 03, 2017, 10:13:09 pm
So...you're expecting a spankin new INTERIM AD to be swingin dick with the big boys already?  Never really played in the big game, eh?
So is Mike Leach a bad coach cause he didnt play the game? What about David Cutclif? Hugh Feeze? Sony Dykes? Paul Johnson?

The Kig

Quote from: DMacsBat on December 03, 2017, 10:01:49 pm

Wood Brought.

Just in case you didn't see it, I apologized for last night.  Missed the context (comma-gate) and thought you were a student. 
Poker Porker

Tony Perkis

lilredheadedlady

I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

NotSoFastMyFriend

WalHog2018

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: Hou-Hog on December 03, 2017, 10:15:57 pm
really?  I look at his twitter feed and say he does not take himself to seriously.  He is hilarious.
Yeah, he knows how to do social media.

TrueBlue

I am sure Timmy Horton has a nice little twitter game. You might get used to Horton's because that would be a possibility if people like you had their way.

WalHog2018

Quote from: TrueBlue on December 03, 2017, 10:19:27 pm
I am sure Timmy Horton has a nice little twitter game. You might get used to Horton's because that would be a possibility if people like you had their way.

WalHog2018

Seriously do not undertsnad how Tim Horton is a candidate. Are the people considering him trying to set us back 20 years?

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: _Hamlet_ on December 03, 2017, 10:00:21 pm
I need proof.

Proof? Lane Kiffin is the second winningest coach in FAU history. He has been there one year.

That is in totally number of wins. Set the school record. School's last bowl was 2008

WalHog2018

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 03, 2017, 10:21:46 pm
Proof? Lane Kiffin is the second winningest coach in FAU history. He has been there one year.
WOULDNT CUT IT IN THE SEC. LETS BRING IN TIM HORTON. lol jk

SlickWilly

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 03, 2017, 10:21:46 pm

That is in totally number of wins. Set the school record. School's last bowl was 2008

Hamlet bodybagged

WalHog2018

Quote from: SlickWilly on December 03, 2017, 10:23:52 pm
Hamlet bodybagged
Hamlet needs to go shop for a Christmas tree before his holiday season is ruined.

WalHog2018

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 03, 2017, 10:24:50 pm
Hamlet needs to go shop for a Christmas tree before his holiday season is ruined.
*Christmas season. #TrumpsAmerica

The Kig

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 03, 2017, 10:17:04 pm
So is Mike Leach a bad coach cause he didnt play the game? What about David Cutclif? Hugh Feeze? Sony Dykes? Paul Johnson?

How is any of that relevant to this situation?
Poker Porker

WalHog2018

Quote from: The Kig on December 03, 2017, 10:25:37 pm
How is any of that relevant to this situation?
You literally said JCP couldnt be AD cause she hadnt played the game. So do that mean those coaches shouldnt coach because they havent played the game? What about NFL gms who havent played the game? What about NFL owners? Scouts? Recruiters? Are they all unqualified because they havent played? Should we only hired ADs who have played the game? What about Greg Byrne? Is he unqualified to be AD at ALABAMA cause he didnt play the game? Are you even qualified to be on Hogville? @ me.

snoblind

There are folks who think the money that got rid of Long would make her permanent?  Guess there is one born every minute,

SemperFi

Quote from: TebowHater on December 03, 2017, 09:41:45 pm
This times a million. The fact she hasn't been able to convince anyone of this already speaks more to how ineffective she would be as AD here. Nothing against here, but if GOBN is going to have this much role, you have to have someone who can work them like Frank did.

Absolutely this ^^^!!! Anyone that is advocating for JCP to be the next AD should not speak unless spoken to. You need to read more and definitely post less. I'm not sure what part of "SHE'S NOT QUALIFIED" isn't clear to those that will not stop bringing up her name. She got the interim gig because they wanted her to be the bad guy that fired Bret Bielema and that is her only role in this. She'll go back to doing whatever she was doing after we have a REAL AD in place and our Head Coach.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

WalHog2018

Quote from: SemperFi on December 03, 2017, 10:30:07 pm
Absolutely this ^^^!!! Anyone that is advocating for JCP to be the next AD should not speak unless spoken to. You need to read more and definitely post less. I'm not sure what part of "SHE'S NOT QUALIFIED" isn't clear to those that will not stop bringing up her name. She got the interim gig because they wanted her to be the bad guy that fired Bret Bielema and that is her only role in this. She'll go back to doing whatever she was doing after we have a REAL AD in place and our Head Coach.
I think getting Lane shows shes qualified? Want my reasons? Read the thread.

SemperFi

Quote from: WalHog2018 on December 03, 2017, 10:31:00 pm
I think getting Lane shows shes qualified? Want my reasons? Read the thread.

I will not waste any more of my time reading about JCP. Not qualified.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

WalHog2018

Quote from: SemperFi on December 03, 2017, 10:32:44 pm
I will not waste any more of my time reading about JCP. Not qualified.
Glad youre open to new ways of thinking. If the colonists had that attitude, we'd all still be speaking British.