Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clint Alan

Quote from: HumbDawg on June 06, 2009, 03:12:43 pm
We need a new thread for each game of the CWS... too hard to scroll through all of these pages on a mobile phone!!! 

YOU BETTER LEARN TO SCROLL KIDDO, THIS THREAD ISNT GOING ANYWHERE
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

donewithdale

Looks likely that Cal St F will be our opponent in Omaha.  I like that matchup for us.  Plus its revenge for that NC game 30 years ago.

donewithdale

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 06, 2009, 03:15:58 pm
YOU BETTER LEARN TO SCROLL KIDDO, THIS THREAD ISNT GOING ANYWHERE

Don't ever F with a winning streak.

Clint Alan

Quote from: bsking on June 06, 2009, 03:15:57 pm
And thank you to everyone who has done PBP all year!  RubmyHog and Pocono you guys are amazing.

THANK YOU, AND THANK YOU FOR TUNING IN EVERY GAME
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

ua_hogs

Quote from: HumbDawg on June 06, 2009, 03:12:43 pm
We need a new thread for each game of the CWS... too hard to scroll through all of these pages on a mobile phone!!! 

Not happening.

whatsshakinbacon

Great job rubmyhog.  Somewhere a couple of pages back I saw that the victory was cheered by one of our military folks overseas who was keeping up on here.  This is why I love Hogville.

Chief_Osceola

Congratulations Arkansas.  Great series, and good luck in Omaha.

rzrbackrob

PoconoHog and everyone else, thanks for the pbp during the good and bad times.
Good is the enemy of great

HOGSWEAT

ua_hogs

Quote from: Chief_Osceola on June 06, 2009, 03:19:46 pm

Thanks Chief.

You are good people, class act.

Clint Alan

Clint Alan

Quote from: AR Taco04 on June 06, 2009, 03:20:20 pm
Bring it on CS-Fullerton!!!!

EAAAZZZZZZZY THERE TIGER

COME ON LOUISVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOGSWEAT

Thanks chief, stay classy, and thanks for your insight on the series!

razorbackfan86

clarksville hog

What a season, early on we seemed a cinch for Omaha, then we go in the tank late in the season, then we catch fire! WPS

razorbackfan86

We need a centralized location for all of us "Hogvillians" to meet and party tonight.. Any takers?

Clint Alan

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on June 06, 2009, 03:18:56 pm
Great job rubmyhog.  Somewhere a couple of pages back I saw that the victory was cheered by one of our military folks overseas who was keeping up on here.  This is why I love Hogville.

Thanks Bacon. Glad you enjoyed it, and glad all hog fans can keep up with it here.

razobak

I am still giggly.  This is ridiculous.  Go Hogs, bring home a NC!!!
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

rzrbackrob

Your a class act.

imhogwild2

Bring back slobbering hog. Member Since 12/1/2006

PoconoHog

Quote from: rzrbackrob on June 06, 2009, 03:19:57 pm
PoconoHog and everyone else, thanks for the pbp during the good and bad times.
And thanks to everyone who comes back every week to participate on the board.....can't speak for others that do the PBP....but as mentioned by Whatsshakinbacon .....it's fun to just do PBP for Hog fans everywhere who can't see or listen to the games elsewhere
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

spehog

Round of applause for you chief, I enjoyed your ask a Seminole thread
Woo Pig.

Clint Alan

I WANT TO PLAY ANOTHER INNING, AND WIN ALL OVER AGAIN!

razorbackfan86

Quote from: rzrbackrob on June 06, 2009, 03:23:59 pm
Your a class act.

2nd  this.. Anyone who can show their face after a heart breaker like that is a class act.. Good luck to FSU in the future..

razorbackfan86

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 06, 2009, 03:24:48 pm
I WANT TO PLAY ANOTHER INNING, AND WIN ALL OVER AGAIN!

Not me.. Another inning like that and I'll have a heart attack

Clint Alan

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 03:22:15 pm
We need a centralized location for all of us "Hogvillians" to meet and party tonight.. Any takers?

TOPLESS BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO, WAIT, IM MARRIED

HOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

razorbackfan86

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 06, 2009, 03:24:31 pm
And thanks to everyone who comes back every week to participate on the board.....can't speak for others that do the PBP....but as mentioned by Whatsshakinbacon .....it's fun to just do PBP for Hog fans everywhere who can't see or listen to the games elsewhere

Yeah BIG thanks to you Pocono.. You made it possible for SWA to keep in touch with our HOGS!!

WindyCityHog

That was a classic game.

I knew the DP in the 8th would come back to bite the Hogs...but I also knew the Hogs had it in them.

Hogs to Omaha.

My day is made.

lookinupthehill

I was getting food at Sonic when we scored the winning run. I think the girls in the car next to me all spit their drinks out from hearing me yell.

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 06, 2009, 03:25:56 pm
TOPLESS BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO, WAIT, IM MARRIED

HOOTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO!!!

razorbackfan86

PoconoHog

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 06, 2009, 03:26:27 pm
Yeah BIG thanks to you Pocono.. You made it possible for SWA to keep in touch with our HOGS!!
I'm just sitting here at the house....grinning....can't do anything else....what the Hogs did today...and how they did it.....makes all the previous games well worth it......you and rubmyHog...and a few others...kept the faith..and now we can all just sit here at this moment and shake our heads...OMG.....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

T2 RZB

What's funny is that we're in and Texas-TCU, Clemson-Arizona St. hasn't even thrown the first pitch yet.

clarksville hog

Listening to the replay of Chuck's game winning call on 96.3, my high school buddy has never sounded better, WPS

RazorWire™

MDH

This is a testament to my passion today- after the game today I am compelled to log on and post a testament to my absolute joy over the victory even though I'm posting from a friends that only has dial-up.  No offense to any that are used to seeing me in the books forum, but this dial up crap is offensive and I'll not be posting anymore until I get set up here in LA (about a month off).

GO HOGS! WPS!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah, what a way to scrap your way through it.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

carlspackler

Quote from: clarksville hog on June 06, 2009, 03:32:05 pm
Listening to the replay of Chuck's game winning call on 96.3, my high school buddy has never sounded better, WPS

Can we get some audio of that somewhere?

rzrbackrob

spehog

Don't want to leave this thread ever, who is really thinking bout making the trip? I'm 60/40 going
Woo Pig.

Ray Piggers

Im so happy, I dont think Dickson is ready for me!

I'm so happy we stuck it to Pam Ward lol
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

razorbackfan86

Quote from: PoconoHog on June 06, 2009, 03:31:24 pm
I'm just sitting here at the house....grinning....can't do anything else....what the Hogs did today...and how they did it.....makes all the previous games well worth it......you and rubmyHog...and a few others...kept the faith..and now we can all just sit here at this moment and shake our heads...OMG.....

AMEN brotha.. This is unreal!! This made all those hard times well worth it.. NEVER GIVE UP!!

Dirty

razorbackfan86

Quote from: spehog on June 06, 2009, 03:33:42 pm
Don't want to leave this thread ever, who is really thinking bout making the trip? I'm 60/40 going

I'm serious.. I'm in SWA (only downside) If I can find a group to go with I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN

lovethosehogs

plus one sir you are a class act.

Clint Alan

Quote from: rzrbackrob on June 06, 2009, 03:33:26 pm
Multiple showing of Texass in that video makes me throw-up in my mouth a little bit.

You have to close your eyes, and listen to that song, ITS THAT SPECIAL

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on June 06, 2009, 03:10:40 pm
Sticky this thread, I don't want it going anywhere!

No. Rub will bring it back when appropriate.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

jwdento3

Being an SEC team that scheduled Arizona St., Oklahoma, etc., etc. etc. mid-week just paid off in spades in the form of confidence to win big ones against great teams.

Confidence with nothing to loose is a dangerous thing!  GHG...
"From the start/ She knew she had it made/ Easy up 'til then/ For sure she'd make the grade/ Adorers came in hordes/ To lay down in her wake/ Gave it all she had/ But treasures slowly fade.

Now she's falling hard/ Feels the fall of dark/ How did this fall apart?/ She drinks to fill it up/ A smile of sweetest flowers/ Wilted so and soured/ Black tears stain the cheeks/ That once were so admired.

She thinks when she was small/ There on her father's knee/ How he had promised her,/ "You'll always be my baby."

"Daddy come quick,/ The dreaming tree has died/ I can't find my way home/ There is no place to hide/ The dreaming tree has died."

im 100% going.  i have class, but im leaving friday after it and coming back sunday.  i dont care im seeing at least one game of the hogs in omaha