Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predictions?

Started by Razorod, January 10, 2017, 07:23:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

Hogs take the floor tonight back at home against MSU.

No real vibe on this game, but it is tiime to get the bad taste of the loss at Kentucky out of our mouths: Hogs 80 MSU 70
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Hawg Red

I thinking it will be closer than the line of 10.  Just a gut feeling. I thinking Hogs by 5, 77-72. But I would love to see some scorched earth the next two games.

Big Nasty 34

Thinking/hoping we come out on a mission and blow them away late. We need to start making statements and claim that 3rd spot.

razoredge178

I predict I'll be there- you can take that to Vegas.

J-Five

I'd like to see solid play on offense and defense, as well as Kingsley getting involved early and often. 
"If the person you're criticizing is doing it better than you are, close your mouth"

The_Iceman

Ben Howland will try to slow the game to a snails pace. If he can, he has a chance. I believe Arkansas will get the tempo up and pull away late in the game. 77-68 Hogs.

Razorod

Quote from: razoredge178 on January 10, 2017, 08:13:31 am
I predict I'll be there- you can take that to Vegas.
Wish I could as well. Live 500 miles away, hard to make these games.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

limousin

cardsNhogs

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 10, 2017, 08:16:57 am
Ben Howland will try to slow the game to a snails pace. If he can, he has a chance. I believe Arkansas will get the tempo up and pull away late in the game. 77-68 Hogs.
Im going with this

cardsNhogs

Quote from: Razorod on January 10, 2017, 08:26:31 am
Same here

gmarv

hogs 75 dogs 65.we get back on track.

razoredge178

Quote from: Razorod on January 10, 2017, 08:26:31 am

I live 8 miles away and still find it to be a struggle to get there sometimes...........................the product we put on the court is very undisciplined both in regards to mechanics and  maturity.

Hawg Red

Quote from: razoredge178 on January 10, 2017, 08:47:19 am
I live 8 miles away and still find it to be a struggle to get there sometimes...........................the product we put on the court is very undisciplined both in regards to mechanics and  maturity.

Doesn't mean it can't be fun. That alone would be worth it to me to go to all the games (nevermind the whole being a Razorback fan thing).

J-Five

I find that interesting...lives 8 miles from BWA but won't go to the games, but will post in a basketball forum for the same team.  Conundrum...
"If the person you're criticizing is doing it better than you are, close your mouth"

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Hawg Red on January 10, 2017, 09:01:19 am
Doesn't mean it can't be fun. That alone would be worth it to me to go to all the games (nevermind the whole being a Razorback fan thing).

I would be at every home game. I would catch some of the Ladyback games, baseball, track and field, football. Man, that would be sweet to be that close and also not need to get a hotel room for a night or two every time I came down.

SPAL

When I lived 8 miles away you couldn't keep mE away. 

Dugann

Hawgs 78 Dawgs 63 :razorback:
By Gosh He Didn't Come Back To PAINT!!!!

BRHogfan

As long as they don't put the 40 point smack down they put on us last year.  UGH.

Atlhogfan1

Hogs win.  This should be relax week for the fans.   

Good lord, Miss St has a SOS of 280 and NCSOS of 331 based on ESPN's numbers.
Wins (RPI 150+)
RPI DATE OPPONENT SCORE
314 Nov. 11 Norfolk State 78-74
347 Nov. 20 UTEP* 61-54
335 Nov. 28 Northwestern State 65-59
291 Dec. 1 Oregon State 74-57
344 Dec. 19 Southern Mississippi* 86-44
244 Dec. 22 Morehead State 85-76
200 Dec. 29 UMKC 77-54

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/rpi/_/teamId/344
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

cardsNhogs

Quote from: razoredge178 on January 10, 2017, 08:47:19 am
I Don't think Mike Anderson is a good coach at all. If I lived 8 miles from BWA I would be at every game!

GuvHog

Miss. State is not a good team at all so the Hogs should win by at least 20 points.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: GuvHog on January 10, 2017, 12:08:39 pm
Miss. State is not a good team at all so the Hogs should win by at least 20 points.

They have been playing better lately. Early results were due to them being the youngest team in D1. They are learning and getting better. Plus, Ready will be ready to stick it to the Hogs bc they didn't offer. Hogs need to show up ready to play.

hogwood

An 8 point victory that isn't as close as it looks.

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: J-Five on January 10, 2017, 09:22:17 am
I find that interesting...lives 8 miles from BWA but won't go to the games, but will post in a basketball forum for the same team.  Conundrum...

Won't have trouble finding good seat

TheRazorback500

They have some pretty good young talent. We know that Weatherspoon is tough to deal with. I think we'll be ready to play after a poor second half against UK, however.

88-73 good guys.

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

WBOBO

We tend to play to the level of competition in games like this.  I say 82-76.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

porkinsons disease

This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

Potosihog

83-75 Hogs WPS🐗🐗🐗

Etowah

Everyone missed this one.

Would have been much worse except that MA had them ready and outcoached Howland tonight.

Unfortunately, the officials and superior talent at MSU could not be overcome.