Kentucky -RPI #7
Minnesota - RPI #8

Hogs958

Quote from: revolution on January 07, 2017, 11:22:11 pm
Here's our three losses:

Florida - RPI #3
Kentucky -RPI #7
Minnesota - RPI #8

Sure would be nice to win at least one of those.

revolution

Quote from: Hogs958 on January 07, 2017, 11:27:19 pm

Agreed. We haven't played at a high level in these games, but maybe the opposition has something to do with that.

I don't believe the Hogs are top 10 or 15 caliber this season.  But I do believe they should make the Tournament. That's my expectation for Anderson and this team.

hamsam

Quote from: Hogs958 on January 07, 2017, 11:27:19 pm

No way man. We're good! Don't need to win them. Just depend on our opponent's strength of schedule to help us get in with too many losses.
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

Atlhogfan1

Ok St played BU tough tonight on road losing by 4. Now 0-3 in B12

Texas lost at ISU. Now 1-2 in conf

Would be good to have their overinflated B12 RPIs as high as possible for NCAAT seeding.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

The_Iceman

Quote from: revolution on January 07, 2017, 11:22:11 pm
Here's our three losses:

Florida - RPI #3
Kentucky -RPI #7
Minnesota - RPI #8

Perspective. This team is not a bad team.

WilsonHog

Hogs958

Quote from: revolution on January 07, 2017, 11:32:10 pm
Agreed. We haven't played at a high level in these games, but maybe the opposition has something to do with that.

I don't believe the Hogs are top 10 or 15 caliber this season.  But I do believe they should make the Tournament. That's my expectation for Anderson and this team.

I see what you're saying, but this has been said for years now.

We HAVE to start winning these games. Otherwise it's gonna be same ole same ole for years. At some point we have to expect to turn the corner.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: The_Iceman on January 07, 2017, 11:52:44 pm
Perspective. This team is not a bad team.

It's good enough.

Not sure why anyone would use "bad" in association with it. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.