Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is the Alpha on this team.

Started by Coondog Hog, January 07, 2017, 09:12:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coondog Hog

Does this team have a floor general?  If so who do you think it is?
'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

devildoghawg

Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

Hogsolo

I think it ahould be Barford but it's Hannahs right now.   I love Hannahs but he just isn't in position to be the alpha.   Moses could be, but he may be held back by culture or his personality.   

PonderinHog

devildoghawg

Hannah's did nothing but jack up 3s all game contested.  He's not an alpha, he's a ringer.  Barford, Macon, those are alphas.
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

jm

elksnort

Letsroll1200

Macon is the only dog I see on the team. We need some talented dogs on this team. I seen some fight in Beard, Watkins and Kingsley. Dusty has to get back to his game.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

devildoghawg

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!