Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks @ Kentucky

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 07, 2017, 06:57:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

SugarHillGaHog

PonderinHog

Feed your scorers, Anton, and you can stay in the game.

HoopS

Quote from: 26.2Hog on January 07, 2017, 07:52:02 pm
Beard needs to grab some bench.
clutch comment. I've noticed when somebody calls for him to be benched we go on runs.

hawgdavis

Like this Barford kid we might have something here

Danny J

We looked focused...crowd is silent...hopefully we can keep up the focus

trippigs

Hogs playing well.....attacking the paint and smothering monk. Great energy

The Boar War

Quote from: PORKULATOR on January 07, 2017, 07:50:15 pm
the he'll they cant.... you witnessed the Kentucky Blue Double Shafter.
Also available in adult see stores.

True. 

elkhog

Quote from: riccoar on January 07, 2017, 07:41:43 pm
Looks like they are denying Monk hard

I hope they deny him right out of the state.
GO HOGS!!!

riccoar

AirWarren

Danny J

chubrick

Hogs not rattled yet.  Gotta keep attacking inside not settle for jump shots

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Couldn't have asked for a better start. Refs have been better the past few minutes

pimphog

May be the coming out party we've been waiting from barford

Letsroll1200

Wisco Pig

Still very early, but UK doesn't seem fully engaged and appears very beatable.   Hogs are getting to the basket at will -- just need to avoid that long dry spell.

Breems

Barford and Macon (and Watkins?) need to keep driving to the lane. UK's guards are mysteriously having issues preventing it, and their bigs aren't challenging very aggressively.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

WorfHog

This Kentucky team is so overrated. Gonna get exposed on the road in the SEC. Wish they played here this season. UF is gonna win the SEC.

PORKULATOR

If Dusty and Beard join the party and Moses does ANYTHING to win the paint a 1/3 of the time, we'll win this.
We gotta hope they don't shoot 70% from here out as well.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Biggus Piggus

Kentucky was a 17.5-point favorite. Not hard for us to beat those expectations.

But this start is making me want more. If they don't call 30 fouls on us, we have a real chance.
[CENSORED]!

WorfHog

Quote from: Wisco Pig on January 07, 2017, 07:57:03 pm
Still very early, but UK doesn't seem fully engaged and appears very beatable.   Hogs are getting to the basket at will -- just need to avoid that long dry spell.

Keep feeding it to Barford. He's the real deal.

The Boar War

Kentucky is lacking in their post defense this year.  Didn't Cal hire a Cauley-Stein type that can hold down one arm and block the ball?

HawgnCorona

"These guys aint goin away you got to play 40 mins"
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

PORKULATOR

A moving screen call against Kentucky?
That's a year over due. Lol
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PonderinHog

Calipari, they ain't going away.  Gonna have to play forty minutes.  I hope it's hell for them.  :razorback: :razorback:

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

Breems

Quote from: Wisco Pig on January 07, 2017, 07:57:03 pm
just need to avoid that long dry spell.

It'll come, as will a few 3-point barrages from UK. Pushing through those will be the game.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

chubrick

Ironhawg

Can't let Fox drive the lane like that.  He'll start slicing us up.

OperationRestoreHawgBall

Quote from: Breems on January 07, 2017, 07:57:19 pm
Barford and Macon (and Watkins?) need to keep driving to the lane. UK's guards are mysteriously having issues preventing it, and their bigs aren't challenging very aggressively.
[/quote

Yes, Watkins over Beard anyday

PonderinHog

latrops

Really good start.  First hurdle is just to keep it competitive early.  Kentucky does occasionally run opponents out of the gym in the first five or ten minutes....especially at home.  Hogs should have confidence now that they can compete.

PORKULATOR

Fox just fell down and got the call. We should have gotten 3 and ones if we got that respect.

PonderinHog

Biggus Piggus

Hannahs passed up another shot, and it left us with a shot clock violation. Damn.
[CENSORED]!

Arky

Quote from: WorfHog on January 07, 2017, 07:57:26 pm
This Kentucky team is so overrated. Gonna get exposed on the road in the SEC. Wish they played here this season. UF is gonna win the SEC.
lol

The Boar War

Quote from: Ironhawg on January 07, 2017, 08:00:37 pm
Can't let Fox drive the lane like that.  He'll start slicing us up.

That's up to the refs.  Technically no one should be able to take four steps without bouncing the ball.

OperationRestoreHawgBall

Mikes substitutions- how awful can they get?

devildoghawg

All they need to do is drive inside, stop throwing the ball around the perimeter.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Breems

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 07, 2017, 08:02:16 pm
Hannahs passed up another shot, and it left us with a shot clock violation. Damn.

He scare. Needs to start chucking if he's gonna play.

HouSwine

PonderinHog

Biggus Piggus

Wellp the fouls are piling up. Total bull fouls.
[CENSORED]!

chubrick