Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check out this Toad!

Started by 010HogFan, August 26, 2006, 03:22:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

Caught him today around noon on a 3" Mister Twister Sassy Grub, rigged weightless.

WindyCityHog

Very nice....

Nothing like largemouth bass fishing.

Not particularly large, but I think ALL largemouth are beautiful.

I don't have a pic, but my little girl caught a 3 lb. largemouth yesterday...with a cane pole and a cricket...Shocked the shiite out of me.

010HogFan

I caught that fish, along with 9 others yesterday. 6 were on that grub. 2 were on a zoom big critter craw, and one was on a Booyah Spinnerbait. We caught 20 fish altogether. I caught one that was barely bigger than the 3" bait.  :D Catching them schooling fish sure makes for a great time.

SpareRib

Quote from: 010HogFan on August 27, 2006, 08:14:19 am
I caught that fish, along with 9 others yesterday. 6 were on that grub. 2 were on a zoom big critter craw, and one was on a Booyah Spinnerbait. We caught 20 fish altogether. I caught one that was barely bigger than the 3" bait.  :D Catching them schooling fish sure makes for a great time.

Nice fish - sounds like you had a super day!

Pork Out!
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

THROWITDEEP

010HogFan

Just to throw it out there, here's one from the other day... same spot, different bait... (Zoom Fluke)

Mr. Hogback075

you must be catching them schooling kentucky bass...that's tons of fun (they don't get big as a florida tho). but its like they will pounce on anything if you just throw it in the middle of their school.

010HogFan

Quote from: Mr. Hogback075 on August 30, 2006, 11:36:28 pm
you must be catching them schooling kentucky bass...that's tons of fun (they don't get big as a florida tho). but its like they will pounce on anything if you just throw it in the middle of their school.

Actually, we're catching mostly largemouth... but we have caught caught a couple Kentuckys on Deep running crankbaits. Most of the fish that we're around are 8-13" long, but as you can see, there are some nice ones mixed in.