Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NLI's received .... Please Post here

Started by BR, December 20, 2017, 07:27:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BR

December 20, 2017, 07:27:40 am Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 11:30:30 am by BR
National Letter of Intents received......... As National Early Signing Day has started and goes till Friday, recruits are sending in those Letters...  Twitter is blowing up with Updates...   Arkansas is expecting 7-9 commits today, we will see if our Coaches can work magic after 2 weeks on the job.....   Woo Pig

Chad Morris' 2018 offers by the numbers , RED means signed LOI are in.....

Commits

QB Connor Noland, 4 stars, Greenwood (Ark.)
    LB Bumper Pool, 4 stars, Lovejoy (Lucas, Texas)
    OL Luke Jones, 3 stars, Pulaski Academy (Little Rock, Ark.)
    CB LaDarrius Bishop, 3 stars, Ashdown (Ark.)
    WR Michael Woods, 3 stars, Magnolia (Texas)

DL John Mincey, 3 stars, Clinch County (Homerville, Ga.)  WILL WAIT till Feb 7th
    DL Isaiah Nichols, 3 stars, Springdale (Ark.)
    OL Noah Gatlin, 3 stars, Jonesboro (Ark.)
    OL Silas Robinson, 3 stars, Yoakum (Texas)
    DL Billy Ferrell, 3 stars, Fordyce (Ark.)

"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

BR

1st in from Rome Italy

Connor Noland‏ @cnoland_13

When in Rome, become a Razorback! Very honored and excited to officially sign my National Letter of Intent to play for @RazorbackFB at the Colosseum in the Eternal City!!! #HammerDown #WPS 🐗🏈⚾️

BR

BR

Gerry Hamilton‏Verified account @HamiltonESPN
1 minute ago

Gerry Hamilton Retweeted Texas Football

#ESPN300 QB Casey Thompson has signed LOI with #Hookem ... #Arkansas made late offer last night ... early enrollee ... #EarlySigningPeriod

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: BR on December 20, 2017, 07:29:18 am
1st in from Rome Italy

When in Rome, become a Razorback! Very honored and excited to officially sign my National Letter of Intent to play for @RazorbackFB at the Colosseum in the Eternal City!!! #HammerDown #WPS 🐗🏈⚾️

Wow.!! That's gonna be a humbling memory down the road... Not sure when he cooked up that idea, but it's more than solid! Good job young man...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

BR

AugustaHog

WPS!  This is not going to be the kind of high-profile day that a ton of other schools are going to have.  This was expected due to the coaching change.  Let's celebrate the kids that are tried-and-true Hogs regardless of coaching staff!  This is not meant as a knock on the ones who are waiting and want to get to know our staff before deciding.  Totally understandable.  I just love guys like Pool, Noland, and Nichols that were Hogs no matter what.

Bubba's Bruisers

1st in from Rome Italy

Pretty cool.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Bubba's Bruisers

I'm thinking we sign all commits today sans Jones.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: AugustaHog on December 20, 2017, 07:49:35 am
WPS!  This is not going to be the kind of high-profile day that a ton of other schools are going to have.  This was expected due to the coaching change.  Let's celebrate the kids that are tried-and-true Hogs regardless of coaching staff!  This is not meant as a knock on the ones who are waiting and want to get to know our staff before deciding.  Totally understandable.  I just love guys like Pool, Noland, and Nichols that were Hogs no matter what.

Sooie Sooie.!! +1
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

jgphillips3

We have 12 known slots.  We have 10 commits.  If 6-8 of them sign, we have 4-6 left for February unless people leave.  We'll have a DC by then and, if he's a big name, maybe that makes a difference for some fence sitters on a side of the ball where talent is needed.  Even if we banked a few scholarships for next year, that doesn't hurt since we'll have a whole year to work that class and 2019 is a very good in state crop to start with.

BR

BR

Bubba's Bruisers

Anything new on Fulwider?  Maybe he'll at least delay the LOI until February?

BR

rljjr

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 20, 2017, 08:11:38 am
Anything new on Fulwider?  Maybe he'll at least delay the LOI until February?

He is signing with somebody on Friday.

Bubba's Bruisers

greenie

Bubba's Bruisers

OneTuskOverTheLine™

HamIAm

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on December 20, 2017, 08:30:51 am
Why even put Flanagan, Banks or Bohannon on there and scratch them off?
Because someone who doesn't follow recruiting daily will ask, "what about Bohanon?"

BR

Quote from: Rock City Razorback on December 20, 2017, 08:30:51 am
Why even put Flanagan, Banks or Bohannon on there and scratch them off?
Removed them are you happy now....... 

Bubba's Bruisers

I sure hope there's no surprise with Mincey.  Looks like a really good player.

BR

John Mincey, an Arkansas commitment, has made a decision on when he'll sign with a school.

He plans to wait until Feb. 7 to ink with the school of his choice.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: BR on December 20, 2017, 08:40:39 am
John Mincey, an Arkansas commitment, has made a decision on when he'll sign with a school.

DANG!!

hawgdavis

Ya know I was thinking that the early signing period should be for early enrollees only  and that would clean this mess up. I don't think this is going to fly very long as its currently set up.

hawgdavis

Quote from: BR on December 20, 2017, 08:40:39 am

Wants to know who all the coaches are going to be. Don't blame him for that.

BR

BR

We've got 7 in so far. @isaiahnichols93 @cnoland_13 @ladarrius_09 @TheMikeWoods @7_Bjferrell @SilasQb3 @bumperpool10 http://bit.ly/2BN9pFZ

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: BR on December 20, 2017, 08:56:58 am
We've got 7 in so far. @isaiahnichols93 @cnoland_13 @ladarrius_09 @TheMikeWoods @7_Bjferrell @SilasQb3 @bumperpool10 http://bit.ly/2BN9pFZ

I'm thinking that's it for the day unless there's some surprise. 

BR

I ask if he thought we would get anymore LOI's today.... His response.   Tom Luginbill is ESPN director of Recruiting , great on ESPNU Radio

Tom Luginbill‏  Verified account @TomLuginbill
41 seconds ago
Replying to @parrotheadpote @ArkRazorbacks @ESPNUonSiriusXM

Too early to tell. I think uncommitted will wait mostly until tomorrow and Friday.

hawgfan4life

Quote from: AugustaHog on December 20, 2017, 07:49:35 am
[/quote

Or in true hogville fashion, we can nitpick every player we signed, bemoan every player we lost as coaching failure, and tear every post apart calling for perspective and realistic expectations.

Tim Harris

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 20, 2017, 08:41:53 am
Ya know I was thinking that the early signing period should be for early enrollees only  and that would clean this mess up. I don't think this is going to fly very long as its currently set up.

That is how I wish it was set up.  Let those kids that plan to be here in the Spring still have their day in the spotlight but if you aren't going to enroll early then you wait until the Feb.

rljjr

I know about Jones and Mincey waiting, but what has Gatlin said about signing? I must have missed it. Thanks and I'll hang up and listen.

BR

December 20, 2017, 09:24:25 am #35 Last Edit: December 20, 2017, 09:41:59 am by BR
Georgia is having a Banner Day, Maybe #1 Class in country. The Bulldogs now have commitments from three of the top-10 players in the country.

Notre Dame has signed all 20 of its commitments. West coast prospects just signed, so the entire current class has signed NLI's.

Miami is looking awesome

Ole Miss has flipped 3 kids so far....

3 #ESPN300 and 5 four-star in the #Mississippi State 2018 class . Mississippi State officially signs No. 1 JUCO WR Stephen Guidry

hogsanity

1st in from Rome Italy

Dude gets around. Didn't he play in some all star game in Dallas on Monday?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

billmontgomery10

Quote from: BR on December 20, 2017, 09:24:25 am
Georgia is having a Banner Day, Maybe #1 Class in country. The Bulldogs now have commitments from three of the top-10 players in the country.

Notre Dame has signed all 20 of its commitments. West coast prospects just signed, so the entire current class has signed NLI's.

billmontgomery10

I think this is good news for the Hogs as there may not be a spot for Luke Jones in the Irish class.

greenie

Do we know who will be early enrollees?

HoggyCat

1st in from Rome Italy

Rome??  Or War Memorial??
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Tim Harris

Quote from: greenie on December 20, 2017, 09:57:39 am
Do we know who will be early enrollees?

Michael Woods is the only one that 247 has labeled as an early enrollee. 

farfromgroovins

Why? How?
Reminds me of the Direct TV commercial of people that like bad haircuts, overcrowded trains, wet grocery bags, spilling hot coffee on yourself....

195bc

hogsanity

Miami is looking awesome

3 #ESPN300 and 5 four-star in the #Mississippi State 2018 class . Mississippi State officially signs No. 1 JUCO WR Stephen Guidry

GA should fire Kirby Smart. HE let the #2 prospect in the nation get away, to Clemson no less. How could a coach that has been on the job as long as he has let a kid like that get out of state?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: hawgdavis on December 20, 2017, 08:41:53 am

This.!! +1

DiamondHogFan

247 shows that Jordan Moore has signed with A&M.

jgphillips3

So we have 5 known slots remaining.  Might pick up one on Friday.  Two legit 4 stars, two others that could/should be in Bishop and Ferrell based on skills and offers, a salty 3 star in Woods and two other solid 3 stars.  Good start.  I figure the 5 available slots could go up to maybe 8.  Long story short, once the DC is announced, we can put on the hard sell and hopefully pull in a few late gems.  If not, more schollies for a good 2019 class.

BR

Arazorbackguy1

1st in from Rome Italy

Any relation to Noland Richardson?
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.