Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scale of 1-10, how confident are you vs New Mexico St

Started by Sweet Feet, September 25, 2017, 05:41:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

How confident are you vs NMSU?

Sweet Feet

how confident are you in Arkansas having a good showing vs NMSU?

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

007 License To Squeal

7-8.  I went with 7.......We should beat them by 2 TDs.  If the Hogs lose, all hades will let loose....

Go Hogs!!!
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

ND

I went with a 5.  Depends on which Razorback team shows up.

N

theFlyingHog

Etowah

Hogs will be able to name the score.

And if I am right...which I am confident I will be...it doesn't tell us anything about what we will get when we play a good team.

Luckily...we only have two really good one's left to play and they both hail from Alabama.

Uberanubis

Quote from: Etowah on September 25, 2017, 06:18:05 pm
Hogs will be able to name the score.

And if I am right...which I am confident I will be...it doesn't tell us anything about what we will get when we play a good team.

Luckily...we only have two really good one's left to play and they both hail from Alabama.

I hope your right. I feel like its more of a squeeker.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

HiggiePiggy

This team has had 2 winning seasons in 20 years.  If we were to lose this game at home then Beliema would most likely be fired after the game.  If not then Jeff Long will be fired at the end of the season along with Beliema. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

sickboy

Quote from: ND on September 25, 2017, 05:50:19 pm
I went with a 5.  Depends on which Razorback team shows up.

N

Not this one. Doesn't matter which Razorback team shows up. Hogs win this one.

Al Boarland

10 it was reported on HV over and over how hard the players were working this offseason. Plus, they have a chip on their shoulder. Should come out with a different demeanor and take care of business.

rhames

Quote from: Al Boarland on September 25, 2017, 06:34:27 pm
10 it was reported on HV over and over how hard the players were working this offseason. Plus, they have a chip on their shoulder. Should come out with a different demeanor and take care of business.

They are hungry
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

thebignasty

I'd be stunned if we lost.  God it would get ugly in here.
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

Hogwild

LRHawg

Would be a 8, but had to knock a point off since CBB struggles with Aggies.

jgphillips3

Dirty

rtr

The more smites the more intelligent I get.

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

jkstock04

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

solitons

we are not good, but not that bad, I chose 100% beat them

PORKULATOR

Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

PORKULATOR

We will have two running backs over a hundred yards and Austin Allen will throw for a butt ton
Wps
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

johnny cash

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Cinco de Hogo

50/50

We will either win or lose right?  That's 50/50!

hogpc

Wish you had put "Don't Care Right Now" on your list of options...

This game has little to do with talent.  If our mental state is in good condition, we win going away.  If not we could lose this game.  Being mentally ready has got to be the hardest part of getting ready to play for any Hog.  Our players have to try and be self starters, which most people are not good at.  I feel for them and I don't believe its fair to them but Mommy didn't promise every day would be Sunshine and Roses.

logic

10 because Arkansas just lost to TCU and Texas A&M.   Therefore, they are upset and will practice and play hard.   I would be less confident if they had just won and, as a result, was over confident and likely would take NMS too lightly.

Grag T

Good grief I don't care who we've lost to this year, we win this one in our sleep.  In fact, I won't even be paying attention to it, gonna go up in the mountains and check out the Aspen trees while they're gold.
"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live;  it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.  Unselfishness is letting other people's lives alone, not interfering with them.  Selfishness always aims at creating around it an absolute uniformity of type."  - Oscar Wilde

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

GuvHog

Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.