Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruiting Impact

Started by hognc2010, February 02, 2012, 01:42:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hognc2010

I have had allot saddness going on in my life so I haven't posted in awhile but this entire recruiting process kind of hit me hard. Yes we want our team to get the best kids but do we want kids that don't want to be here?  Is all this negative crap  worth it ?  All it does is bring people down and they say thing they later regret.

I think it was two years ago when it was the Michael Dyer drama - Oh my gosh where is he now?  So what life goes on.  There are so many more important things.  Our team will be fine.

There are times I just wish we would only go after 3 stars so there wasn't so much drama and negative press about our coach and program.

I am so tired of all these people judging people.  It is sad we have to run around chasing some 18 year old like he is the most important thing in the world.  Well what is going to happen to him when the attention is gone.  He will have problems because he won't understand there is so much more to life .  Look at these grown men who spread rumors, try to do things better than the other for what?  The welfare of the kid or there job?

anyway I hope in the future we as fans can just be thankful for the kids who want to be Hogs, support them on the field and help them grow up to make a positive impact in life.  Isn't that what it really is about.

To all the spell checkers and grammar police sorry - Emotions are high these days so let it be.  Just remember don't judge others, people make mistakes, forgive and make the best out of your life.  It isn't the stars by your name it is the heart and the soul you have to do the best you can and be a true champion.

Go Hogs

Aston Martin 8 dude

Amen brother. I like to smile 'cause not only is it easier on the soul, but scientic studies have shown that it takes less muscles to smile rather than frown. LOL

DeltaBoy

Relax and Trusth CBP and this Staff that have proven they get what they want and coach them up to be all they can be.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

TDHawgs

I was crying before I read this.. now I'm ok with life again.. thank you.. lol