Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where to sit?

Started by MidlandHog, October 24, 2016, 10:41:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MidlandHog

Hey Folks,
My son will be attending Arkansas in the Fall of 2017 and we are coming up for the weekend of the LSU game.  I have looked at the different ticket services like stub hub and I am not at all familiar with the seating at the stadium.  I just really don't want to make the mistake of sitting in the LSU section and I would love some help with where I need to make sure and not sit for the game.

I went to A&M, don't hold it against me, but my son and I have fallen in love with Arkansas.  After looking at all of his options he has decided that Arkansas is the spot for him.  My oldest son flirted with the idea of attending Arkansas but he followed a girl to A&M, but my middle son wants to start a new family tradition.

Thanks for the help!  WPS!

LCAPTP

Welcome to Hogville. Away teams sit in the northeast section of the stadium, so stay away from there. I typically use seatgeek for my tickets.

MidlandHog

Thanks so much- I've only been to one other game in Fayetteville, it was the lsu game when Arkansas just blasted them.  I believe it was the game that broke the conference losing streak.  It was awesome!  I hope that I can bring some of that same luck with me this time!  My son is super excited!

Thunderhog Jr

:razorback:

Welcome to Hogville.......

:razorback:
WPS  <br />Remember the days when we were a national power??  What the Hell happened?