Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Plano, TX? - SAFE?

Started by PaleHorse, December 02, 2006, 09:27:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleHorse

Where is a safe place to reserve a room for the cotton bowl?

Need something cheap and found a room on Ruisseau Drive in Plano... Anyone know anything about the area?

LINK TO MAP
Hog Database \ Arkansas Razorback Football History

msudawgs64

safer than around the Cotton Bowl area, that's for certain.  Plano is a suburb in North Dallas and is located in the richest county in Texas, not sure if that means it is safe or not but it certainly shows the types of folks who reside there.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

PorcineSublime

Not sure if I would reserve a room anywhere yet. It is still possible that we will play in the Cap One bowl. Wait till this afternoon and then you will know for sure.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Hawgasaurus

Yeah, Plano is a pretty safe suburb area.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

PaleHorse

thanks,  I hope we get capone, but thought cotton was a sure thing.  I will wait and see with fingers crossed for a trip to orlando.
Hog Database \ Arkansas Razorback Football History