Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seacrest Beach, FL

Started by hogfan13, August 27, 2006, 09:26:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan13

People. YOu've got to go see this place. It's a real nice small place.

Boarcephus

That place just east of Sandestin?
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

THROWITDEEP

It is nice...I have been there.

hogfan13

Quote from: Boarcephus on August 27, 2006, 12:25:28 pm
Ya. About an hour and 5minutes out

Boarcephus

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on August 27, 2006, 06:35:12 pm

OK, that throws that over around Panama City.  Looks pretty and I'm sure it's nice.   It's tough to beat the panhandle of Florida from a shear beauty standpoint.  May sound kind of funny, but Sandestin is as far as I care to drive from Fayetteville in one day.   If it wasn't so darn nice in Fayetteville and if we weren't set with our careers, it would be nice to live much closer to Florida so we could slip down 3-4 times a year and try out these new places.   
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

arkiehawg

Quote from: Hognoxious Jr on August 27, 2006, 06:35:12 pm
Quote from: Boarcephus on August 27, 2006, 12:25:28 pm

Not really.  About 25-30 minutes top.  If you are interested in great beaches with a fraction of the crowds of Destin or Panama City Beach, check out Hwy 30A from Santa Rosa Beach to Rosemary Beach.  Best beaches in Florida.  Excellent restaurants all along the section and Easy access to Destin or PCB, both about 18 miles +/-.

8)

PigPusher

Had a wonderful 6 days there in the ninties.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

hogfan13

I was at Seacrest Beach for a week. ALL I KNEW IS THAT I WAS AT THE BEACH. AND NOTHING ELSE

Boarcephus

Quote from: arkiehawg on August 30, 2006, 11:03:01 am
Not really.  About 25-30 minutes top.  If you are interested in great beaches with a fraction of the crowds of Destin or Panama City Beach, check out Hwy 30A from Santa Rosa Beach to Rosemary Beach.  Best beaches in Florida.  Excellent restaurants all along the section and Easy access to Destin or PCB, both about 18 miles +/-.

8)

What I enjoy about Sandestin is where we stay and that's Sandestin Beachside Towers II.  We've rented a condo 14 floors up overlooking the gulf with a huge two tiered balcony for the last several years.  Wake up and head across the parking lot and I'm on the golf course.  Go scrounging for balls on my early morning walks, hit the lakes when I want to fish, walk over to Baytowne for a beer, but mostly I just hang out looking out on the gulf looking for sharks, dolphins, turtles or rays with a toddie in my hand and Buffet on the CD player.   Just a nice, comfortable place for us.

arkiehawg

Sandestin is terrific.  I'll take it over Destin or PCB any day of the week.  Give me a PM next time you are coming down and I'll do some research on "what's happening".......

From Paradise.....Arkie 8)