Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forced to go to Puerto Rico

Started by HAWG4LIFE, May 18, 2007, 11:20:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HAWG4LIFE

My husband and I have been fighting for two months over vacation destinations. He won and we are going to Puerto Rico. Does anyone have any good/bad info for me? We are staying at the Ritz because airfare was relatively cheap. Any info would be awesome! Thanks!

macgyver hawg

May 19, 2007, 09:55:36 am #1 Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 09:57:21 am by MacGyver Hawg
My brother-in-law won a trip to Mexico but the hurricaine made the company send them to Puerto Rico.  They were really bummed but when they got there it was the best vacation that they had ever been on.  You can ride ATV's in the rainforest.  The beaches were excellent as was the food at the resort.  Since it's considered part of the US they have everything you need if you forgot something (Wal Mart, etc). They plan to go back.   

I think you'll like the Ritz.

SpareRib

My favorite hotel in the whole world is in Old San Juan.  The El Convento is a european style hotel in a converted 16th century spanish convent that will make your senses reel.  Don't miss Old San Juan.

Have a great trip.
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

Lanny

Quote from: HAWG4LIFE on May 18, 2007, 11:20:38 am
My husband and I have been fighting for two months over vacation destinations. He won and we are going to Puerto Rico. Does anyone have any good/bad info for me? We are staying at the Ritz because airfare was relatively cheap. Any info would be awesome! Thanks!

I was in San Juan during April.  You will have a good time
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HAWG4LIFE

Thanks guys. I have been reading a lot on-line and I am getting excited. Seems like a great place to party!