Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I am going to Santa Monica/La Jolla

Started by mudslog, March 09, 2007, 06:10:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mudslog

Any suggestions on what I should see?   I cant wait.  I love the beach. 

PIGINAPOKE

Head down to point loma in san diego..Head south from la jolla on i-5 get off at the rosecrans exit..Stay on rosecrans for about 3 miles. Turn left on Harbor drive,Then right at the first light.You will see fishernmans landing sportfishing.go past it 3 blocks to point loma seafood market.. on the same side of the road/ left. It is right next to h & m landing.

Go in and make sure you grab a sandwich..Fresh made bread..And the best fish.. The squid sandwich is like......................Dude.. I worked on the sportfishing boat Holiday out of poin loma sportfishing there.. Oh yeah..Grab a in & out burger too! enjoy!
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

UhOhioHog

1) In N Out
2) El Amigo on Alosta (Route 66) in Glendora.  If you go to the valley.
3) Santa Monica Beach/Venice Beach.  Just held Heal the Bay and cleaned the beaches last week.  Beautiful!

gduchar

Juanita's just up from Moonlight Beach. Best Mexican food available. There's also a great Mexican restaurant in Old Town, I can't remember the name but you can't miss it.

You should make an effort to hit the zoo and/or the wild animal park. the wild animal park is a little better in my opinion but the zoo has an awesome gondola ride that is almost worth the trip alone.

carlsbad beach is nice too. has some of the best sand around.

PIGINAPOKE

Quote from: gduchar on April 30, 2007, 12:46:46 am
Juanita's just up from Moonlight Beach. Best Mexican food available. There's also a great Mexican restaurant in Old Town, I can't remember the name but you can't miss it.

You should make an effort to hit the zoo and/or the wild animal park. the wild animal park is a little better in my opinion but the zoo has an awesome gondola ride that is almost worth the trip alone.

carlsbad beach is nice too. has some of the best sand around.
Old Town cafe....Unreal food..
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

Table Rocker

if you are going any time soon you better have a wetsuit cuz that pacific ocean is gonna cold as balls!