Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

While in Florida - Busch Gardens or Universal Studios?

Started by PaleHorse, December 24, 2006, 06:42:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Which theme park would you rather go to?

Busch Gardens (51.99) in Tampa
2 (22.2%)
Universal Studios (49.00) Orlando?
7 (77.8%)

Total Members Voted: 8

PaleHorse

Which theme park is better?  I am having a hard time deciding how to spend new years night.

Both parks have a new years eve party... Universal does have the Capitol one bowl party, but the rides at Busch Gardens look like more fun.  Has anyone been to both of them?

Thanks,
Hog Database \ Arkansas Razorback Football History

binski

Busch Gardens does have better rides but the action will be in O Town! There's a huge parade downtown (I think on Saturday) and Universal is always rocking on New Year's Eve.  I live about 2 minutes from Universal so we always just throw the lawnchairs out in the driveway and watch the fireworks from home.

Good luck in whatever you chose.  Weather is lousy now but hopefully it'll get better by next week.

Lando Calrissian

Universal Studios - Islands of Adventure.

Hands down, no contest.

Better rides, Better atmosphere, better restaurants, better everything, and the party on City Walk for New Year's should be tremendous.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.