Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's the best route to New Orleans

Started by LRcopperhog, December 14, 2006, 09:02:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

LRcopperhog

I am heading to New Orleans and MapQuest is trying to send me through Memphis.  There has to be a better way to get there.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: LRcopperhog on December 14, 2006, 09:02:00 am
I am heading to New Orleans and MapQuest is trying to send me through Memphis.  There has to be a better way to get there.
Highway 65(?), the one through Dumas and Lake Village, then you can take I-20 to Jackson and down, or the back way(Sorry can't remember the name of the state highway)and down across Lake Ponchetrain(?). Oh hell, I can't remember the back way, someone help me out here. Sucks getting old.
BTW ,nice avatar.  ;D
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Boarcephus

55 South out of Jackson takes you to New Orleans.  BTW, slow your butt down when 65 hits Louisiania.  Speed trap to say the least.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

rayzrbecks

55 South out of Jackson takes you to New Orleans.  BTW, slow your butt down when 65 hits Louisiania.  Speed trap to say the least.
[/quote]

AMEN BROTHER!!! Cost me $185 in Lake Providence.

Boarcephus

Quote from: rayzrbecks on March 05, 2007, 03:18:06 pm

AMEN BROTHER!!! Cost me $185 in Lake Providence.
[/quote]

$176.50 just north of LP.  Within 2 miles of the Ark/LA border.  Prick.   Might not be too careful of what blows out the window next time down!  ;)  LA always has been a sorry, crooked state.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

bplease

drove from nwa SE across the state (540-40-65) and took us 11-12hrs. Like they said watch out for the crookedz
Quote from: Feralhog on April 09, 2012, 07:30:33 pm
Didn't respond to the poll.  If a football coach is responsible for teaching my son morality, I'm not much of a Father.