Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

John Chavis, Steve Caldwell, Trooper Taylor, Ron Cooper

Started by Rzback, December 29, 2017, 04:54:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Rzback

Wonder if someone got Trooper Taylor mixed up with Jordan and Jeff Traylor?
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

TX HOG

ricepig

TX HOG

Quote from: ricepig on January 03, 2018, 03:11:10 pm
Nope, not off campus.

Bummer. Gotcha. He's young and can definitely make a connection with recruits.

Snout team

Quote from: Rzback on January 03, 2018, 03:06:51 pm
Wonder if someone got Trooper Taylor mixed up with Jordan and Jeff Traylor?

Nope.  Trooper Taylor was in the discussion.  How far that discussion went, I don't know.  About a week ago it seemed he was coming to Fayetteville.  At least that was the information I received from someone who usually pretty reliable with information.  I'm not sure what happened or if his information was poorly vetted.

Nonetheless this staff is shaping up.  I'm ready for some football!

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

Dropkick

opineonswine

Arkansas: Justin Speros, a student assistant at Clemson the last four years, is joining Chad Morris' staff in an assistant recruiting / player personnel type role, per sources.

kibster

Quote from: opineonswine on January 04, 2018, 11:17:26 am
Arkansas: Justin Speros, a student assistant at Clemson the last four years, is joining Chad Morris' staff in an assistant recruiting / player personnel type role, per sources.

Very notable father - Jim Speros
Electronic communities build nothing. You wind up with nothing. We are dancing animals. How beautiful it is to get up and go out and do something. We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different. - Kurt Vonnegut

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: opineonswine on January 04, 2018, 12:14:43 pm
Indeed:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Speros

Interesting connection between him and another former coach at Arkansas. He was an assistant to Joe Gibbs with the Redskins.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

opineonswine

Chavis out of A&M?

TexAgs (@TexAgs)
1/4/18, 1:54 PM
BREAKING: Notre Dame's Mike Elko will be Texas A&M's new defensive coordinator. texags.com/s/26432/texas-...

hobhog

Quote from: opineonswine on January 04, 2018, 03:13:11 pm
Chavis out of A&M?

TexAgs (@TexAgs)
1/4/18, 1:54 PM
BREAKING: Notre Dame's Mike Elko will be Texas A&M's new defensive coordinator. texags.com/s/26432/texas-...

No but his job has been taken by new hire......wonder if some cat & mouse games going on between us and Aggies.

opineonswine

Quote from: hobhog on January 04, 2018, 03:35:17 pm
No but his job has been taken by new hire......wonder if some cat & mouse games going on between us and Aggies.

I'd say the game has about run its course.