Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Florida versus Georgia NC Game...possible?

Started by threeNout, November 24, 2012, 07:27:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

threeNout

with a Notre Dame lost tonight, and a Georgia upset over Bama in the SECCG.

It's one scenario I haven't seen discussed a lot.

HogSophist

Gonna be hard to avoid it if nd loses to unranked sc team.
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

HiggiePiggy

Haven't seen it discussed because no one thinks georgia can beat Alabama. I too do not think they can win against Alabama. 

Florida vs Alabama would be cool to see.  Just because it would be another SEC vs SEC year. 

I don't think Notre Dame loses tonight though.  Everything is going their way for them.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

HogSophist

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on November 24, 2012, 07:40:33 pm
Haven't seen it discussed because no one thinks georgia can beat Alabama. I too do not think they can win against Alabama. 

Florida vs Alabama would be cool to see.  Just because it would be another SEC vs SEC year. 

I don't think Notre Dame loses tonight though.  Everything is going their way for them.

If nd loses, it's nearly impossible to not be an all sec nc game.  Look at bcs rankings. 
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

Hawg Balling

Quote from: HogSophist on November 24, 2012, 07:42:45 pm
If nd loses, it's nearly impossible to not be an all sec nc game.  Look at bcs rankings. 

Yep.

2. Bama
3. Georgia
4. Florida

Bama and Georgia blew out rivals today, and Florida beat a top 10 Florida State team. Depends on where they put Oregon given that they won't be in the Pac-12 Championship Game if Stanford holds on.

Florida definitely has a number of quality wins, including 3 over top 10 teams in LSU, Texas A&M, and Florida State, and another over 12th ranked South Carolina.

The Hog

Automatic RUN!

HogSophist

Donny2665

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on November 24, 2012, 07:40:33 pm

Florida vs Bama would be more enticing than a rematch also.
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

the END.

Could it happen? Yes. Would you want it to happen? Meh.

People complained about the LSU-Bama rematch last year citing how the first game was so boring and ugly. Do people remember this year's Florida-Georgia game? Ugly is a kind term. Something like 9 turnovers and 20 some odd penalties.