Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ashley Dudd

Started by IronMountainHog, March 12, 2017, 04:48:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

IronMountainHog

UK fans hate Ashley Judd too lol. Is she gonna threaten to sue them like she did Arkansas fans last year? :razorback:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/2017/03/12/ashley-judd-kentucky-super-fan-trolls-trump-supporters/99094104/

But this year, many in Big Blue Nation have turned their backs on Judd due to her politics.
Throughout this year's SEC Tournament, every time TV cameras showed the "Kiss The Girls" and "Double Jeopardy" actress UK fans have taken to Twitter to their disgust. Calling her an "embarrassment" and a "liberal flake" among other things.

Poor princess...

Hogs958

WorfHog

Take this crap to the political forum.

hawgXi

Quote from: IronMountainHog on March 12, 2017, 04:48:45 pm
UK fans hate Ashley Judd too lol. Is she gonna threaten to sue them like she did Arkansas fans last year? :razorback:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/2017/03/12/ashley-judd-kentucky-super-fan-trolls-trump-supporters/99094104/

But this year, many in Big Blue Nation have turned their backs on Judd due to her politics.
Throughout this year's SEC Tournament, every time TV cameras showed the "Kiss The Girls" and "Double Jeopardy" actress UK fans have taken to Twitter to their disgust. Calling her an "embarrassment" and a "liberal flake" among other things.

Poor princess...

she calls herself "a nasty woman".  nuff said

IronMountainHog

I wasn't trying to make this a political thing. I just thought it was relevant that she went from being the face of the UK team during the tournament every year to being a pariah of sorts.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: IronMountainHog on March 12, 2017, 04:58:27 pm
I wasn't trying to make this a political thing. I just thought it was relevant that she went from being the face of the UK team during the tournament every year to being a pariah of sorts.

The way Vitale carried on about her on Saturday, I was surprised she didn't get much airtime during the finals today. Hopefully, we'll continue to see less of her.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

BrooklynRoss

Quote from: WorfHog on March 12, 2017, 04:54:08 pm

Ha, if ONLY he could. (RIP Politics Forum.)
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

BrooklynRoss

I initially wasn't going to comment about Ashley Judd, yet here we are.

1) She's a Kentucky fan, which is pretty much the worst thing you can align yourself with, ever.

2) She's the best looking member of the JUDDS, (notorious country music family known for not being concerned with their looks).

3) Kentucky Fan? Really? That's like being a Yankee's fan except you live and cheer from a trailer park.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: WorfHog on March 12, 2017, 04:54:08 pm

What political forum?

Oh, you must mean the trash can for the trash can.
This is my non-signature signature.

Professor Psychosis

She's got blood coming out of her...wherever.

Martygit

RIP OTR, REV

Hollywood870

Quote from: BrooklynRoss on March 12, 2017, 05:02:55 pm
Ha, if ONLY he could. (RIP Politics Forum.)
The political forum wasn't even able to withstand this election? I bet it got ugly in there, lol.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Hollywood870 on March 12, 2017, 05:14:19 pm
The political forum wasn't even able to withstand this election? I bet it got ugly in there, lol.

Do you see a politics forum anymore?

Should tell you all you need to know.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: MartinGit on March 12, 2017, 05:09:55 pm

That terrible acting thing of hers ruined what would have been an epic career as a stripper in Shively, Kentucky.

nchogg

Ashley Judd brings things on herself. She gets on stage after the election and made a speech which made her look like a crazy, satanic person. She also works to keep this country divided. Kentucky is happy to be getting their coal mine jobs back. Now Loretta Lynn is a true Kentuckian and she never makes herself look foolish. But you also have to remember that Ashley has always had mental problems I remember hearing about that over 15 years ago.

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on March 12, 2017, 05:16:42 pm
That terrible acting thing of hers ruined what would have been an epic career as a stripper in Shively, Kentucky.
Sounds like you might know your way around that part of town? I stay away from that side.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

popcornhog

WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: IronMountainHog on March 12, 2017, 04:48:45 pm

Poor princess...

Honestly, does this surprise you? Partisan Kentucky rednecks are just as bad asArkansas partisan rednecks. The political based hatred is beyond me.
WPS

hogfansince1964

I wish she didn't root for Kentucky, but Ashley Judd is one of my favorite actresses.  Kentucky is not getting back its coal jobs back. Natural gas has displaced coal.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Sow Lancelot on March 12, 2017, 05:26:43 pm
Sounds like you might know your way around that part of town? I stay away from that side.

I've done a perversion excursion or two on 31W north from Knox to Shively in my younger years. Something like 13 strip clubs altogether. Interesting nights.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: popcornhog on March 12, 2017, 05:29:52 pm
Honestly, does this surprise you? Partisan Kentucky rednecks are just as bad asArkansas partisan rednecks. The political based hatred is beyond me.

Does that include the partisaned non-rednecks own hatred? Including that of Ms Judd?

IronMountainHog

Quote from: popcornhog on March 12, 2017, 05:28:45 pm
Exactly.
So bish about it in one post, then post about it in the next?

popcornhog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on March 12, 2017, 05:31:41 pm
Does that include the partisaned non-rednecks own hatred? Including that of Ms Judd?

Most of the partisan crap coming out of Kentucky (particularly the type in the OP) is of the redneck variety. But yeah, the non redneck variety is also absurd.

Hyper partisan arguing and bickering and grandstanding and choosing to like or dislike someone based on their politics is disgusting.
WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: IronMountainHog on March 12, 2017, 05:34:38 pm
So bish about it in one post, then post about it in the next?

I don't follow. Just saying that hyper partisanship is annoying. Particularly liking or disliking someone based on their politics -- it is childish and off putting.
WPS

IronMountainHog

Quote from: popcornhog on March 12, 2017, 05:40:16 pm
I don't follow. Just saying that hyper partisanship is annoying. Particularly liking or disliking someone based on their politics -- it is childish and off putting.
Saying take it the political forum then posting something political. Kinda hypocritical.

Hogimus Prime

If Kentucky went through some bad losing seasons you wouldn't see her at any KY basketball games.  Remember how they kept calling Bill Clinton the #1 fan back in 94.  How many games has he been to since 94?  Two maybe and one of them he was being honored at halftime.   Its easy to be a fan of the winner.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Hogimus Prime on March 12, 2017, 05:48:01 pm
If Kentucky went through some bad losing seasons you wouldn't see her at any KY basketball games.  Remember how they kept calling Bill Clinton the #1 fan back in 94.  How many games has he been to since 94?  Two maybe and one of them he was being honored at halftime.   Its easy to be a fan of the winner.

The other one he was stalking a pom pom girl.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 12, 2017, 05:50:10 pm

Not surprised

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 12, 2017, 05:50:10 pm

I thought he was trying to upgrade from Paula to Sue E.

DeltaBoy

She is an Idiot and bat crap  crazy.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

The OTR

I blame all of this on Jackrabbithog

goodguytex

She's only been in one movie I kind of like... Double Jeapordy. She's a nut case though just for being a Kentucky fan.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: goodguytex on March 13, 2017, 10:48:29 am
She's only been in one movie I kind of like... Double Jeapordy. She's a nut case though just for being a Kentucky fan.

Rent "Bug."  Weird, weird movie.  But it's got 3 things going for it:

1.  She gets all kinds of nekkid in it.
2.  She burns herself to death at the end.
3.  Her co-star is Michael Shannon (this generation's Christopher Walken).
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

bob slydell

If she were still hot, I wouldn't mind so much.  But since she's not...
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

The OTR

Quote from: Bob Slydell on March 13, 2017, 11:55:37 am
If she were still hot, I wouldn't mind so much.  But since she's not...

racist  >:(

bob slydell

*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

goodguytex

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on March 13, 2017, 11:47:05 am
Rent "Bug."  Weird, weird movie.  But it's got 3 things going for it:

1.  She gets all kinds of nekkid in it.
2.  She burns herself to death at the end.
3.  Her co-star is Michael Shannon (this generation's Christopher Walken).
I'll check on that one. Thanks!

Arky

DeltaBoy

I would love to catch her nasty butt in a crosswalk.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

Biggus Piggus

Trumpism can't stand for Ashley Judd's willingness to defend women, something that REAL MEN do but small-dicked presidents do not.
[CENSORED]!

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 16, 2017, 04:34:11 pm
Trumpism can't stand for Ashley Judd's willingness to defend women, something that REAL MEN do but small-dicked presidents do not.

You've seen the President's pecker??   Ewwww!!!!!!!!!!

Torqued pork

Unlike Wynonna, let grandpa tell Ashley  about the good old days and she would go on a rampage that would make Miley Cyrus seem normal.

DeltaBoy

She a self declared nasty woman and that did it for me.

Professor Psychosis

March 18, 2017, 12:49:21 pm #43 Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 01:30:25 pm by Professor Psychosis
Removed my post.  Logging out til football season.  Lost my marbles.  Apologies.