Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is the "Fire Mike Anderson" Crowd?

Started by Sweet Feet, March 11, 2017, 04:23:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Feet

NuttinItUp

Pork Ranger

Why does the stupid arse question have to be asked after every win?

Mike deserved some criticism at one point in the season, big deal.

Let's just enjoy the wins

Hawg Red

You're a little late to the party on this one. There were several of these last Saturday.

McKdaddy

I expected an NCAA bid this season or his seat would be on fire next year. He's achieved it. I have nothing to complain about.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

hogsanity

Quote from: McKdaddy on March 11, 2017, 04:35:36 pm
I expected an NCAA bid this season or his seat would be on fire next year. He's achieved it. I have nothing to complain about.

That's all 99% of us expected. But when they hit that stretch where osu and vandy blew them out and they lost to mizzu it looked really bad for that to happen.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Letsroll1200

They are watching!! What a job by Mike Anderson. Got the hogs right back in the SEC championship game

daprospecta

Quote from: BritneySpareRibs on March 11, 2017, 04:34:26 pm

Go look at the game thread, they were out early but disappeared.  Keep thinking they aren't lurking waiting for their chance.

nchogg

Nice win. I hope no one complains about a 14 point win over Vandy. I may not have been able to watch the game but still proud of our Hogs! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Dirty

Quote from: BritneySpareRibs on March 11, 2017, 04:34:26 pm

And they DESERVE this crap now!

NuttinItUp

Quote from: daprospecta on March 11, 2017, 04:37:57 pm
Go look at the game thread, they were out early but disappeared.  Keep thinking they aren't lurking waiting for their chance.

Debbie Downers lurking around every corner!

Razorback_Mack

jst01

This message board is full of little girls. I can't believe grown men think this way with all the 'gotcha bs' and crap that goes on with this bickering

hogsanity

Quote from: Dirty on March 11, 2017, 04:39:02 pm
And they DESERVE this crap now!

We didnt deserve to see the hogs humiliated at osu mizzu and home against vandy. Mizzu and vandy we're all on Anderson. Had he gone to the D they have used since the 2nd half at lsu they'd have at least 2 more wins and be a sure 7 & maybe a 6 seed. If they end up a 8 it is because of that stretch of games.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

SemperFi

Seriously? Why do so many of you feel the need to act like a bunch of children...not a question, but a statement. Shut up with the, "where's the fire Mike Anderson crowd". It's gotten beyond old.

Congrats to the Razorbacks. I hope that they take the next step and knock UK off their lofty perch and make Ashley Judd cry like the old hag that she is.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

hogsanity

Quote from: jst01 on March 11, 2017, 04:42:24 pm
This message board is full of little girls. I can't believe grown men think this way with all the 'gotcha bs' and crap that goes on with this bickering

Take that away and the site would have about 5 posts a day.

BigE_23

I was a part of the fire Mike crowd...and I'm right here. Let say that my feelings have moved towards being cautiously optimistic. I'm not sold on Mike's brand of basketball producing long-term success or making us a player on the national stage.

I applaud the job he's done in getting this season turned around, but I also acknowledge his deficiencies and coaching mistakes.

Bottom line, (just like with Pres. Trump) if Mike succeeds we all succeed. I want Mike to do well, but I'm not sold on the fact that he can do it year after year.

It's like some of you think being critical of a coach means you're not a fan. Get over yourself.

tkhog