Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 04, 2024, 07:32:22 pm

We Are Back

Started by hogman99, February 11, 2017, 09:02:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogman99

Time for a contract extension. Get it done Jeff.

Jackrabbit Hog

The ship has been righted!!
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Hogs958

start planning the parade

RazorPiggie

Stewhog 11

Think we'll get Gameday next weekend?

Hoggish1

Boardon Hamsay

It would be criminal to not extend MA another 10-12 years after tonight big road win ;)
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

HogBreath

FCJ did say Mike would get it fixed.  What a man of vision Joe is.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

hogwood

The Corner... We've Turned Around It!

hogman99

Not a whole lot to fix, just a few tweaks.

hogman99

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on February 11, 2017, 09:44:13 pm
It would be criminal to not extend MA another 10-12 years after tonight big road win ;)

I've already sent Jeff a DM on Twitter. Told him not too screw this up.

Dropkick

greasy_corner

First win in that hell-hole since 08. 

The '91 SEC champ team in the house. Getting those coon-asses fired up!!!

Dale Brown in the stands looks like a poor-man's Nolan Richardson.  Except w/o all the success. 

ishankem

I'm booking my hotel and airfare to the final four tonight!!!!!

Calling All Hogs

Where will we be in the top 25 after this big win? Will we be in the top 10?

Boardon Hamsay

Think I'm gonna go meet the team at the airport.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Breems

These posts are pretty classless.

The dudes out there playing are still trying to win and go dancing. No point in adding insult to injury and making fun of them.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

PonderinHog

What channel is the game on ???

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on February 11, 2017, 10:12:57 pm
Think I'm gonna go meet the team at the airport.
I'll be there as soon as I finish loading the confetti cannon!

ishankem

If I don't find some humor in the situation, I'm gonna start crying

HogFaninMemphis

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on February 11, 2017, 10:15:29 pm
Ha! My favorite of the bunch. Thank you all for the smiles
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

Captain Morgan

Quote from: Calling All Hogs on February 11, 2017, 10:15:29 pm

I'm ready to see the Mike Anderson statue in front of the new basketball faculty  ;)

PonderinHog

Quote from: Captain Morgan on February 11, 2017, 10:22:40 pm
I'm ready to see the Mike Anderson statue in front of the new basketball faculty  ;)
I remember when we had a basketball factory.

Sivad

Hang the "Mike beat LSU" banner tomorrow.

Torqued pork

Hog hoops has been re-invented until the next game.  :razorback:

Boardon Hamsay

I am really looking forward to the special edition SI commemorating this win.
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed

HogMantheIntruder

"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

LZH

alohawg

Does this put Anderson in coach of the year conversation?
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Hogs958

They're voting tonight to change to The University of Mike Anderson

LZH

Wonder how long it will be before the NBA comes calling?

Torqued pork

Quote from: LZH on February 12, 2017, 12:18:36 am
Quote from: LZH on February 12, 2017, 12:18:36 am
Coach K isn't going to coach forever and Duke will need a living legend for a replacement. Duke vs. Arkansas in a bidding war. What will Jeff Long do?

lutherheggs

Statute of MA going up in front of BWA next week.

Jonteviosk

The only morons I ever seen complain after a win.
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

Shrevepork

We're playing with the big dogs now!

Dirty

So many haters on here

Biggus Piggus

We won a road game. How is this a source of conflict?
[CENSORED]!

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on February 12, 2017, 11:12:01 am
We won a road game. How is this a source of conflict?
Because some people can't help but show their arse. And we didn't look too good doing it. But a win is a win

WaltKowalski

6-2 in our last 8 road games and someone wants him fired?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: WaltKowalski on February 12, 2017, 02:13:47 pm

SEC road games.

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: WaltKowalski on February 12, 2017, 02:13:47 pm

That's an argument?
[CENSORED]!

The OTR

Quote from: Breems on February 11, 2017, 10:14:22 pm
These posts are pretty classless.

The dudes out there playing are still trying to win and go dancing. No point in adding insult to injury and making fun of them.

that's right Breems

these Cromwellian bastards are just a bunch of cynical haters and I'm thinking probably racist too

I hope they all get a few days or weeks or months in the bant. Make it hurt. Ban them for enough time to extend into baseball season. They'll think twice about badmouthing our Hogs again!

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on February 13, 2017, 08:57:03 am
that's right Breems

these Cromwellian bastards are just a bunch of cynical haters and I'm thinking probably racist too

I hope they all get a few days or weeks or months in the bant. Make it hurt. Ban them for enough time to extend into baseball season. They'll think twice about badmouthing our Hogs again!

Are you sure they're Cromwellian, PJ?  Or are they Orwellian?  Perhaps they are Faustian. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.