Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 05, 2024, 04:46:53 am

See ya

Started by cityhog, February 04, 2017, 07:11:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WooPigFarm

the b----ing is whats hilarious... I was taught by my grandparents and parents not to b---- and complain...

I cant even imagine being around these people all the time

Arazorbackguy1

There was certainly a reason to be skeptical of this team after dropping games against MSU, Mizzou, Vandy. Just glad they clamped down, worked hard, and didn't give up, like many of our fans.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on March 11, 2017, 12:13:53 pm
There was certainly a reason to be skeptical of this team after dropping games against MSU, Mizzou, Vandy. Just glad they clamped down, worked hard, and didn't give up, like many of our fans.  Me included. 
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

JayBell

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on March 11, 2017, 11:42:39 amYou mad?

Not at all.  You can check my post history.  I've said all season long the NCAAT was the benchmark for this season.  They're in and they've been great down the stretch.

These kinds of "I told you so" agendas are just pointless and achieve nothing.  All they do is further divide fans who are already shouting at each other.  You'd think winning would make people happy, but no, we need to shame other posters who are fans of the same damn team.

Science Fiction Greg

Quote from: JayBell on March 11, 2017, 02:39:54 pm
Not at all.  You can check my post history.  I've said all season long the NCAAT was the benchmark for this season.  They're in and they've been great down the stretch.

These kinds of "I told you so" agendas are just pointless and achieve nothing.  All they do is further divide fans who are already shouting at each other.  You'd think winning would make people happy, but no, we need to shame other posters who are fans of the same damn team.

We need to shame humans who throw toddler-level tantrums in public no matter what team they are fans of.
I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

Sweet Feet

Lmao still gotta go huh? I'm so happy none of you guys are part of the staff.

PonderinHog

See ya!

In the finals of the SECT!    :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

HamSammich

FIRE MIKE SMITH!!!

HawgTide

Quote from: Possible Oatmeal on March 11, 2017, 11:04:47 am
People that throw emotional tantrums like 2 year olds in public like this should be called out for it regardless of which team they root for.

*especially when their tantrums can be destructive

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HogHomer

Quote from: JayBell on March 11, 2017, 02:39:54 pm

These told you so threads have as much merit as the b****ing threads do. I'll let others decide how much that is.

BallHog1

Quote from: HogHomer on March 11, 2017, 04:20:26 pm
These told you so threads have as much merit as the b****ing threads do. I'll let others decide how much that is.
These are ny favorites, helps you remember who the real losers are.

HamSammich

Quote from: HogHomer on March 11, 2017, 04:20:26 pm

its a told ya so culture man.... people today are loose cannon idiots that have an over inflated sense of "justice"...

I just log in to fire off a random comment here and there... It amuses me.

I remember a time when the hogs were in the NCAA tournament every year and I understand older fans frustrations.... these younger onces are dunces.

TOLD YA SO

HogHomer

Quote from: HamSammich on March 11, 2017, 04:24:27 pm

its a told ya so culture man.... people today are loose cannon idiots that have an over inflated sense of "justice"...

I just log in to fire off a random comment here and there... It amuses me.

I remember a time when the hogs were in the NCAA tournament every year and I understand older fans frustrations.... these younger onces are dunces.

TOLD YA SO
Can't really agree with you as I'm apart of the younger generation. Every generation have their nut jobs it isn't regulated to one.

HamSammich

Quote from: HogHomer on March 11, 2017, 04:29:16 pm
Can't really agree with you as I'm apart of the younger generation. Every generation have their nut jobs it isn't regulated to one.

fair enough man.

Dirty

passinghog

See ya....

I'm the conference tournament final game...for the 2nd time in 3 years...

FineAsSwine

See ya in the SEC Tournament Championship game.  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

jabber71

Will this help Arkansas get a 6 or 7 seed?
You can't always convince someone you are right, but you can always convince them you think you're right!