Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 NFL teams had scouts at the game

Started by HamIAm, November 14, 2015, 11:05:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamIAm

QuoteThe San Francisco 49ers, Atlanta Falcons, New York Giants and New Orleans Saints were on hand to scout the game. Among the top prospects on the field, along with Fournette and Collins, were LSU defensive back Jalen Mills, LSU offensive lineman Vadal Alexander, and Arkansas tight end Hunter Henry.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000579495/article/alex-collins-outshines-leonard-fournette-in-arkansas-win

BigSexyHog

That Mills kid was all over the place... He will be in the league for sure. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Großer Kriegschwein

Collins is night and day from Fournette. Fournette is the stronger runner, Collins is the smarter runner. I honestly think Collins has better vision.

Fournette powers his way thru the line and holes. Collins uses vision and footwork to find a crease to get yards.
This is my non-signature signature.

Arkansas Fan

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 14, 2015, 11:17:57 pm
Collins is night and day from Fournette. Fournette is the stronger runner, Collins is the smarter runner. I honestly think Collins has better vision.

Fournette powers his way thru the line and holes. Collins uses vision and footwork to find a crease to get yards.

Both can be effective. Just depends on the situation.

31to6

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on November 14, 2015, 11:17:57 pm

Fournette has not yet learned that he could be even better if he were a bit more patient.

dffhogs

Collins must hold on to the ball.

The NFL don't put up with drops....

Razor6

Collins loyally follows his blockers...

His stock went up!
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Temprees

I'm sure they made notes about Dominique Reed as well.

Atlhogfan1

Alexander took a beatin.  Not good at all.  AC's cuts were impressive even on no gains.  Fournette is a rare RB.  We didn't go to our TE much at all in the passing game.  HH is a lock for the NFL though.  Sprinkle is what the NFL wants right now physically in a TE.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.