Players sure are having fun on twitter

Started by BigSexyHog, November 14, 2015, 10:59:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

even alot of the recruits are having fun with the win and keeping the boot
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

20hog11

greenEGnHAWGS

Just started reading them on the Recruiting Forum...man I'm LOVING IT! A lot of tweets by some big names too. Go get em CBB!
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Locutus_of_Boar

Pancetta

From watching on tv it looked like a lot of their fans packed up and left at halftime and then another mass exodus just a little ways into the 3rd quarter.
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

LRHawg

Quote from: Locutus_of_Boar on November 14, 2015, 11:01:36 pm
Worst fans ever! - LSU TE Dillion Gordon

http://theadvocate.com/football/lsufootball/13987069-172/worst-fans-ever-injured-lsu

Some of the replies are hilarious. To paraphrase "I wasn't actually at the game, but I watched it on tv to the last second."

lumphog

Devin White tweeted......"WOW" Arkansas came to the boot an reked shop  :razorback: #WPS

ShadowTheHedgehog

Go over to the recruiting forum and see what the recruiting-targets for both ARK and LSU that were visiting LSU for the game are saying :)

"Wow😳 Arkansas came to the boot an recked shop 🐗 #wps"
-Devin White

(WHite is one of our top targets remaining) WPS!!!!

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: Locutus_of_Boar on November 14, 2015, 11:01:36 pm
Worst fans ever! - LSU TE Dillion Gordon

http://theadvocate.com/football/lsufootball/13987069-172/worst-fans-ever-injured-lsu

We have a rule in our house that if we turn the game on, we watch until the final play - no matter what. If the players have to see it through, then so do we. (Barring emergencies, obviously)

BigSexyHog

Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on November 14, 2015, 11:28:39 pm
We have a rule in our house that if we turn the game on, we watch until the final play - no matter what. If the players have to see it through, then so do we. (Barring emergencies, obviously)

I might turn it over to watch a play or 2 from another game but I am with you.  I just can't turn it off no matter what.
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room