Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I just Kiko Hadar

Started by SwazyHog, July 30, 2015, 04:18:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SwazyHog

On my honeymoon with the Mrs strolling down the boardwalk at our resort in Jamaica and a guy comments on my razorback shirt & swim trunk I'm wearing. I look up & it Kiko Hadar. Super nice guy; he was wearing his own Razorback hat and said multiple times how much he misses playing for the Razorbacks
"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

yraciv

You had to look up to him?

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

UNCLE BACK

Kik is a class act! Hope to see him on the Hill soon...

alaback

Quote from: UNCLE BACK on July 31, 2015, 05:33:27 pm
Kik is a class act! Hope to see him on the Hill soon...

He's now a graduate assistant on the b-ball team. Going back to school for his MBA and undecided on going to med school so doing the MBA for now.

ricepig

Quote from: alaback on August 02, 2015, 11:17:00 am
He's now a graduate assistant on the b-ball team. Going back to school for his MBA and undecided on going to med school so doing the MBA for now.

So he started last January, or is starting in January, I thought that program only started then.

alaback

Quote from: ricepig on August 02, 2015, 11:20:54 am
So he started last January, or is starting in January, I thought that program only started then.

I'm not sure. I took my kid to basketball camp a couple of weeks ago and he was one of the coaches. Asked what he's doing now and that's what he told me. I'm assuming he's already enrolled and working as a grad assistant.

I'll echo the statement that he's a super nice kid.

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"

ricepig

Quote from: OnTheHillHogFan on August 02, 2015, 01:36:27 pm
He started this summer.

Working on a graduate degree, not his MBA then.

Big Nasty 34

He's now the 10th player in a scrimmage. Too bad he can't still play lol

HotlantaHog

I met him too when he was a player -- on the road.  Super nice guy.

PonderinHog

Is he any relation to Kikko Haydar ???

Dr. Starcs

^^^^

From someone named "Ponderin"?

PonderinHog

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on August 12, 2015, 07:30:25 am
^^^^

From someone named "Ponderin"?
That's an honest misstake!   >:(

Doyle Hograves

***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

Jonteviosk

This from a Steven Hill fan lmao.
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.