Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

hdn's recruiting shuffle

Started by Kevin, August 03, 2007, 06:08:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

3 going to ark baptist, 3 cannot report yet because they are trying to get eligible. so a possible 6 will not make it to the hill.

so next summer when he gets their commitments again he will count them again in the recruiting class.

recruits the same player twice and nobody catches on to this.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

steveagolfer

i think this would be the case at most every school don't you thonk?????

cardfan33

whats your point, this happens every year at ever college

NathanArizona

If anything this is a positive for the Hogs! At least the guys can go to Arkansas Baptist, instead of some JC in Kansas or PS in Virginia!

Pork Twain

I think most of us are smart enough to figure out they being re-recruited.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

TMc

Amen, Nathan.. and Fitz Hill is there as well.., have to make you feel better about them going to Ark Baptist.

rdizzle

Quote from: Kevin on August 03, 2007, 06:08:31 am
3 going to ark baptist, 3 cannot report yet because they are trying to get eligible. so a possible 6 will not make it to the hill.

so next summer when he gets their commitments again he will count them again in the recruiting class.

Houston does a better job than most at recruiting players that are going to be eligible.

bpchristian

Quote from: rdizzle on August 03, 2007, 08:22:08 am

Houston does a better job than most at recruiting players that are going to be eligible.

This is a constant with every team...that is why you recruit more players that you have schollys.  Very cool to have a local JUCO now...lets see how this effects us in the next 5 years or so.  Very positive I believe.
"the righteous man walks in his integrity; his children are blessed after him." Proverbs 20:7

arklahoman36

Quote from: rdizzle on August 03, 2007, 08:22:08 am

Show me some evidence that's true.

tbhogfan

Academic casualties are a fact of life in NCAA sports.  There is a reason schools with only 22 scholarships to give will sign 25 or 26.
Go Hogs!

LarryAMaHog

August 03, 2007, 09:08:00 am #10 Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 01:01:57 pm by LarryAMaHog
I've heard that 10 are not making it at Aubyrn. 
I believe our latest three will make it - at least two of them.

claytongray

Good work Nancy Drew!