Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are we recruiting this guy? Should we be?

Started by SoTexHog, August 02, 2007, 03:27:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SoTexHog

August 02, 2007, 03:27:34 pm Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 03:35:42 pm by SoTexHog
Spencer Reeves   ***    5.7     6-1/193/4.5      Dallas, TX
"It was supposed to be a busier summer for Dallas Skyline linebacker Spencer Reeves. Instead of attending many camps, as what was originally planned, the 6-foot-1, 193-pound recruit spent a lot of time in the weight room getting bigger and stronger."
WLB   Scout rank #14    OLB Rivals rank #23
According to Rivals he has medium interest in all these schools.  Offer list from scout.com

Arizona                offered
Arkansas         ??
Kansas State    offered
LSU                no offer
Minnesota     offered
Purdue                  ??
Texas Tech    offered
Wisconsin          no offer

PigWig

I am pretty sure Bobby Allen, our secondary coach, is recruiting him.

J.A.Y.

There are Three things in life that matter... GOD, Family and the Arkansas Razorbacks.

The rest you can deal with if you have any time left over.

FBPLAYER65

songofthesword

it'd rather see us get jeff little than this guy.

snf6278

Sound's like he has the right makeup for RH's system. It would be nice if he was an inch or two taller but if I'm not mistaken Arkansas had a pretty good LB who was short but his name escapes me. ;)

jpenrod1

Quote from: snf6278 on August 03, 2007, 01:18:18 am
Sound's like he has the right makeup for RH's system. It would be nice if he was an inch or two taller but if I'm not mistaken Arkansas had a pretty good LB who was short but his name escapes me. ;)

he is a lot taller than sam.

snf6278

True, it just seems like most dominate SEC LBer's are around 6'3". He is though about 5" taller than Sam. He's probably more comparable to Bua, size wise anyways.