351hog

July 31, 2007, 02:30:09 pm #50 Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 02:31:44 pm by 351hog
Quote from: wooDEMhogs on July 31, 2007, 02:24:42 pm
Quote from: 351hog on July 31, 2007, 02:08:37 pm
Quote from: Lahawgfan on July 31, 2007, 01:47:52 pm
Quote from: 351hog on July 31, 2007, 01:25:46 pm
Quote from: jpenrod1 on July 31, 2007, 01:21:29 pm
yes please share.

Rivals would not like that at all, and I dont feel like getting banned.

You should be banned for stealing info from that site and running here with it.

stealing info??  how is it stealing when i pay for that info?  its not like i copy and pasted any of their info....a poster on here guessed it and i said "bingo."  and rivals is not the only place reporting it...it is on scout too.  so please dont act as if rivals has exclusive rights to the devin thomas committment.  did they think it was never going to be reported that thomas committed to the hogs?!?
you might have just shared your last piece of info.

Ok, thank you for the heads up....you mean I will now have to ask one of my friends who has access to rivals to tell me what Otis/Trey is saying?  And to tell you the truth, Richard reports things 9 out of 10 times before Rivals does.  AND ITS FREE!  Let me know when Rivals has daily interviews of players....they are just pissed that someone like Richard can get the same info 9 out of 10 times faster without having to charge someone to read it.  Boo frickidy Hoo! 

Realist

Devin Thomas gave credit to an interesting player for his commitment.  2007 recruit Demario Ambrose as the guy who recruited him there. 

351hog

Quote from: JackJohnson on July 31, 2007, 02:28:10 pm
Quote from: FBPLAYER65 on July 31, 2007, 01:20:29 pm
Hawgballz, Who is expected to commit today or tomorrow?

Last night on scout it was predicted that Thomas AND Henderson would be in tow by the end of the week...

That is correct.  Dudley reported that Thomas would be committing before Otis/Trey. 

RazorAg

Quote from: JackJohnson on July 31, 2007, 02:28:10 pm
Quote from: FBPLAYER65 on July 31, 2007, 01:20:29 pm
Hawgballz, Who is expected to commit today or tomorrow?

Last night on scout it was predicted that Thomas AND Henderson would be in tow by the end of the week...
Careful, now.

Now, that's it's all out, I'm very surprised with Devin pulling the trigger.  I think that wraps up RB recruiting unless we try to sign and place DJ (if he doesn't make his grades of course).

Adam Stokes

Some info:

Thomas is rated the #26 RB in the nation, is a 3 star with a 5.7 rating.  The #20 rated RB is a 4-star, so he only needs to move up a couple spots to become a 4-star.  Some of his other offers included Missouri, Texas A&M, and Stanford. 

bd93

yes please share.

Can ya hook a brotha up with a PM?!

FootballHog

can someone hook me up with a highlight reel?

KlubhouseKonnected

anybody got the measurables on this kid?
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

Adam Stokes

Quote from: FootballHog on July 31, 2007, 03:30:30 pm
can someone hook me up with a highlight reel?

Ditto.  He doesn't have anything on youtube.  Sometimes Rivals allows you to see highlight reels on certain players for free, but not with this guy.

Eric Cartman

remember that michael smith wasnt a 4-5 star back, and he is going to be a star.

"You're breaking my balls."   "Wuteva, I do what I want!"   "Sweeeeeet!"   "Lame"   "Weak"
"You guys, You guys!" (Excited by something he has found) "I will kick you squah in the nuts!"

351hog

Quote from: bd93 on July 31, 2007, 03:26:06 pm
yes please share.

Would love to but Trey will make it sound as if I have leaked the location of the lost city of Atlantis.  He is having fun acting like he is some billy badazz, who is the know all of the recruiting world. 

Eric Cartman

just saw his video...  think of felix jones. he is alot like him.

"You're breaking my balls."   "Wuteva, I do what I want!"   "Sweeeeeet!"   "Lame"   "Weak"
"You guys, You guys!" (Excited by something he has found) "I will kick you squah in the nuts!"

piggingout

When you run for over 1800 yards and 23 touchdowns in Texas 5A football, you're a pretty solid running back.

Tony Sloprano

Quote from: 351hog on July 31, 2007, 03:43:10 pm
yes please share.

Would love to but Trey will make it sound as if I have leaked the location of the lost city of Atlantis.  He is having fun acting like he is some billy badazz, who is the know all of the recruiting world. 

Well, when you only get about 1 out of every 10 scoops, you tend to be very protective of them :)

HoopHog

Quote from: Tony Sloprano on July 31, 2007, 04:20:43 pm
Quote from: 351hog on July 31, 2007, 03:43:10 pm
yes please share.

Well, when you only get about 1 out of every 10 scoops, you tend to be very protective of them :)

F Trey! 

I have been a subscribed member of Rivals longer than he and Blotis have hitched their makeshift cyber orgy to Rivals.com.  I PAY to get information...so what I share (if I ever decide to share) has already been purchased legitimately.  Rivals deducts money out of my account so I have every right to say that I was on Rivals and read that so-n-so committed to the Hogs.  If baby Trey doesn't like this...he can pay my fees.

By the way, I am convinced that Thomas is faster than 4.45.  He is blowing past defenses in those videos...and that is Texas football!  Let's see how productive he is during his senior season.  I bet some other big schools try to make a push for him before February!

Eric Cartman

Quote from: piggingout on July 31, 2007, 04:20:14 pm
When you run for over 1800 yards and 23 touchdowns in Texas 5A football, you're a pretty solid running back.

great point! thats the best defenses in all of high school football.

HoopHog

July 31, 2007, 04:41:35 pm #67 Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 04:44:36 pm by HoopHog
NOPE...you may not flame Trey Biddy on this board.  What I said was a philisophical difference I have with Trey over what my membership to Rivals provides me.  We (at one time) had become acquainted and I did what I could to watch out for stolen material over here.  I stopped when I realized he was not returning the favor over on his board.  We can disagree...that's okay.  But, Hogville will not pull crappin Woopig tactics and attack a person personally (or post their pics without their permission)...that is just immature and pointless BS.  Quite frankly (you who just posted that crap) are lucky I did not kick you out of Hogville completely!

Oklahawg

Rivals and Scout are having to bump up their service to try and match the quality of reports and the timeliness of the "breaking news" posts by Richard Davenport.

At this point, Rivals and Scout would rather have a love tryst in the BAC than let hogville's recruiting guru continue to out-perform them.

Tip of the hat to the payboard guys, as they might have gotten one.  If you kiss enough frogs you'll eventually find a prince.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

351hog

Quote from: HoopHog on July 31, 2007, 04:41:35 pm
NOPE...you may not flame Trey Biddy on this board.  What I said was a philisophical difference I have with Trey over what my membership to Rivals provides me.  We (at one time) had become acquainted and I did what I could to watch out for stolen material over here.  I stopped when I realized he was not returning the favor over on his board.  We can disagree...that's okay.  But, Hogville will not pull crappin Woopig tactics and attack a person personally (or post their pics without their permission)...that is just immature and pointless BS.  Quite frankly (you who just posted that crap) are lucky I did not kick you out of Hogville completely!

The funny thing is that Trey thinks I got the info from HIS board....have him go look for my name/profile on Rivals....funny, I NEVER HAD ONE!!!!!!!!!!  So Trey, maybe, just maybe some other people in this world have sources other than yours?? 

Again, sometime Rivals acts as if they are the only people in the recruiting world.  Its stupid that I have to defend myself b/c I happened to post info over here that Trey thought only his site knew about.  Laughable, and sorry if my post pissed any mods off, you have my word I do NOT have/had a Rivals pay membership....just bringing info to the board. 

HoopHog

Quote from: 351hog on July 31, 2007, 05:02:04 pm

The funny thing is that Trey thinks I got the info from HIS board....have him go look for my name/profile on Rivals....funny, I NEVER HAD ONE!!!!!!!!!!  So Trey, maybe, just maybe some other people in this world have sources other than yours?? 

Again, sometime Rivals acts as if they are the only people in the recruiting world.  Its stupid that I have to defend myself b/c I happened to post info over here that Trey thought only his site knew about.  Laughable, and sorry if my post pissed any mods off, you have my word I do NOT have/had a Rivals pay membership....just bringing info to the board. 

Didn't piss me off.  Not hardly as much as the straight cut and paste of posts from this board straight to theirs.  Funny how it is a foul one way and legitimate the other.  RAVE ON!

The_Bionic_Pig

yes please share.

Rivals ain't the only site out their with this information so save it...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Peppa Pig

And now back to Devin Thomas... you know, the kid who just committed to the Hogs.  I heard he set a San Antonio city record with 487 yards in a single game.  Can anyone confirm that?

The Boar War

I heard about it from my cousin in San Antonio.  Should I sue him? ;)

351hog

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on July 31, 2007, 05:06:52 pm
yes please share.

Rivals ain't the only site out their with this information so save it...

Thank you...look at my prev post in this thread....i never stated who the recruit was and i did that out of respect for scout/rivals, but when another poster guessed his name, i said "bingo".  The fact is myself and a buddy were emailing back and forth about 0830 this morning about him committing last night but Thomas wanted to make it public today.  But I waited until other sites confirmed his commitment before talking about it on this msg board.  This is FACT....but Trey just gets mad b/c he thinks he broke a story, but as another poster stated....Scout even talked about the committ before Rivals. 

But in my opinion Trey needs to offer an apology for throwing my name out on his board to his members before ever getting any info on this....unprofessional on his part. 

Pragmatic PiG

NOPE...you may not flame Trey Biddy on this board.

why not?

If anybody is due for a good flamin', its that tool

slopinhogs

win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

351hog

Quote from: slopinhogs on July 31, 2007, 06:43:40 pm
is it Macal Robinson the cb

He was #18, #19 is Devin Thomas RB from Texas.

NMHOGG

If the Rivals info and Otis are so piss poor why do you post the title of his recent article here about the Six walk ons.  Who else had this story?  For those who bash him someone is sure quick to post his stuff with links sometimes.

If you got it from Dudley give him props in your post.

rzrbckfan426

How much is a membership to rivals recruiting?

slopinhogs

Macal Robinson commited today also didin't he? :razorback:
win lose or tie i'll call the hogs till i die

stnsnptrck

yes please share.

Too late. 

351hog

Quote from: stnsnptrck on July 31, 2007, 10:07:12 pm
yes please share.

Too late. 

I was talking about getting banned from hogville for bringing info here that pay sites were also reporting...I never had a Rivals membership for anyone to ban me.  We clear on that now?