Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 10, 2024, 06:24:15 pm

what is usc saying?

Started by arkhogdog61, July 29, 2006, 10:57:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

arkhogdog61

anyone have any usc sites? bet their laughing their a$$es off!
IF YOU CAN"T RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE PORCH!

weevilhogg

The USC fans I know are laughing their asses off because we hired a high school coach.

Not saying it's right, just saying it's what they are doing.
Oh my!

Boared

July 29, 2006, 11:08:30 am #2 Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 11:09:05 am by RazorRichard
Who gives a darn what they're saying?

arkhogdog61

you would think a TURD would give a $hit!

arkhogdog61

now that was funny, no come back TURD?

GeorgeWBush

Quote from: Turd Ferguson on July 29, 2006, 11:08:30 am
Who gives a Shiite what they're saying?

Because they aren't looking forward to playing an away opponent and beating them by 4 TD's.  Don't get me wrong, I will be cheering against the condoms as much as the next guy but facts are facts.

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: GeorgeWBush on July 29, 2006, 01:00:48 pm
Quote from: Turd Ferguson on July 29, 2006, 11:08:30 am
Who gives a Shiite what they're saying?

Because they aren't looking forward to playing an away opponent and beating them by 4 TD's.  Don't get me wrong, I will be cheering against the condoms as much as the next guy but facts are facts.

Is this another HiM?
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

H&D

Quote from: weevilhogg on July 29, 2006, 11:07:58 am
The USC fans I know are laughing their asses off because we hired a high school coach.

Dick Vermeil served as Head Coach for San Jose's Del Mar High School football team for several years, and i'm sure there are many many other great coaches out there NFL and College that coached the HS level.  It is a dumb agruement (yes I understand you did not mean anything by it). I drove to Little Rock last Dec and watched Springdale, that was not a High School team I was watching atleast not as far as the style of offense and the players undertanding of that offense.  I'm sorry and I know this might not be the right forum for this I just wanted my point to get across. 
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

The_Bionic_Pig

July 29, 2006, 01:27:33 pm #8 Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 01:30:01 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Quote from: arkhogdog61 on July 29, 2006, 10:57:04 am
anyone have any usc sites? bet their laughing their a$$es off!

I already checked and Trojan fans are not stupid they are turning their attention toward Felix Jones - despite the 70-17 thumping they couldn't stop Jones last season he had a field day with the Trojan Defense & Special Teams.  I think its beautiful that the Spread Offense with Coach Gus Malzahnat the helm hasn't really crossed their minds though
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

cmh_hog

With them (USC) coming in town early to adjust and all. I have a feeling they are not taking the game lightly. Or at least the coaches are trying to put the players in a situation where they dont take the game lightly.