Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Maybe I should skip the quadruple bacon cheeseburger from Burger King?

Started by GorillaJMonsoon, July 26, 2006, 04:40:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GorillaJMonsoon

You can see the nation inflate right before your eyes.
http://health.msn.com/reports/obesity/default.aspx?GT1=8307
After you launch and finish watching you can move the scrollbar at the bottom to move in time.

razorhead69

Rooka

Why would anyone want to eat one of those things from burger king.  It's like asking for a heart attack.

LL COOL HOG

mikeb

WTH!!!!!.....I'm not even going to get into this shiit tonight....I'm in a great mood.....but I'm tired of seeing fat fockers drive down the rode shoving there face full of a fat ass cheese burger....take a lunch break and get in the farging gym!!!

razorhead69

Quote from: mikeb on July 26, 2006, 07:24:02 pm
WTH!!!!!.....I'm not even going to get into this shiit tonight....I'm in a great mood.....but I'm tired of seeing fat fockers drive down the rode shoving there face full of a fat ass cheese burger....take a lunch break and get in the farging gym!!!

Thats my boy.

Rooka

Quote from: mikeb on July 26, 2006, 07:24:02 pm
AMEN, Can I get an AMEN!

Mr. Hogback075

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

hawgdaddy306

With the hiring of Bobby Petrino, the National Championship  project is already showing signs of improvement and will soon be back on schedule.

Rooka

The funny thing is somebody will walk into burger king order an quadruple bacon burger, king sized fries and order a king sized diet coke. 

Mr. Hogback075

why should i care if so and so is fat....it's not my life or health.  to each his own.

i'm not gonna, but why should anyone care if i get fat...beside's my old lady, of course.

i say if your hungry...eat dammit.  if your horny..****.

if your thirsty.....get that man a beer!

Mr. Hogback075

CRISCO!   ;D

w/ some fried okra, fried squash, and some fried taters.

so much grease in that meal, it'll all just sllliiiiddddeee right through ya.  lol

GorillaJMonsoon

Quote from: Mr. Hogback075 on July 26, 2006, 07:41:16 pm
why should i care if so and so is fat....it's not my life or health.  to each his own.

i'm not gonna, but why should anyone care if i get fat...beside's my old lady, of course.

Keep an eye on your health insurance premium and see if it doesn't affect anyone else.  But i think you have a good idea for the hot new diet: "****more, eat less"

Hawgasaurus

No doubt...  just like bad drivers...  If you listen very carefully you can hear health insurance companies laughing.
The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: bigrod155 on July 26, 2006, 04:56:48 pm
Yeah baby...BMI of 35.7   I'm Obese  can I get sum Love.

Something I have been wondering, if big girls need some love, what about big guys??  Don't we need some love too??
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

GorillaJMonsoon

Hawgasaurus

The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet.

Ross U (HDHF)

The King says "Eat more!"  See avatar...he's talking to you ;)

razorhead69

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: razorhead69 on July 27, 2006, 01:57:43 pm
Quote from: HopelesslyDevotedHogFan on July 27, 2006, 01:54:23 pm
The King says "Eat more!"  See avatar...he's talking to you ;)

about time the puter is working

i've been back for about 2 days now :) working on getting hogvillian

Mr. Hogback075

Quote from: GorillaJMonsoon on July 27, 2006, 08:28:43 am

Keep an eye on your health insurance premium and see if it doesn't affect anyone else.  But i think you have a good idea for the hot new diet: "****more, eat less"

What doesn't make our premiums go up? 

Smokers, drinkers, bad drivers, overeaters, women who leave their curling iron on, etc. 

WTH are we gonna do, chastise everyone for every abnormal thing they do cuz it aint what we do?

I'm a good driver, don't smoke, (drink a little), i keep myself healthy, but jeez, if so and so wants to stuff his face w/ a meatball sandwich, who am i to chastise him for it.  or if joe blow wants to smoke himself to death so what as long as he's not blowin it in my face.

Insurance companies are gonna keep raising rates no matter what.  if all of the sudden the country stops smokin, gets in shape, and stops havin accidents, they're not gonna drop our premiums.

LSUFan

Quote from: Mr. Hogback075 on July 27, 2006, 02:55:18 pm
Quote from: GorillaJMonsoon on July 27, 2006, 08:28:43 am

Smokers, drinkers, bad drivers, overeaters, women who leave their curling iron on, etc. 

WTH are we gonna do, chastise everyone for every abnormal thing they do cuz it aint what we do?

I'm a good driver, don't smoke, (drink a little), i keep myself healthy, but jeez, if so and so wants to stuff his face w/ a meatball sandwich, who am i to chastise him for it.  or if joe blow wants to smoke himself to death so what as long as he's not blowin it in my face.

Insurance companies are gonna keep raising rates no matter what.  if all of the sudden the country stops smokin, gets in shape, and stops havin accidents, they're not gonna drop our premiums.

Dr. Phil has Spoken.

GorillaJMonsoon

Easy Hogback, your BP might go up.

I was just suprised at how fat we are as a nation thats all.

Mr. Hogback075

Quote from: GorillaJMonsoon on July 27, 2006, 04:19:37 pm
Easy Hogback, your BP might go up.

I was just suprised at how fat we are as a nation thats all.

sorry...i got carried away at something else...people (not here, work related) all day long are trying to tell me how i should do something and by golly i'm sick of people trying to control me.  IT'S MY BUSINESS, i'll run it the way i want.

damn i need a vacation...

ok, i'm cool now. 

your right, the nations too fat...but the fatter everybody else is, the better it makes me look! right? ;D

PulledPork

Your insurance rates are tied to the stock market, not by how you drive or what you eat or smoke......Fatty says so!!

Pulled out...

karma26

Quote from: PulledPork on July 27, 2006, 06:14:10 pm

Your insurance rates are tied to the stock market, not by how you drive or what you eat or smoke......Fatty says so!!

Pulled out...

well by gosh if Fatty says so then it must be so....

PulledPork

GorillaJMonsoon

Quote from: Mr. Hogback075 on July 27, 2006, 05:49:30 pm
sorry...i got carried away at something else...people (not here, work related) all day long are trying to tell me how i should do something and by golly i'm sick of people trying to control me.  IT'S MY BUSINESS, i'll run it the way i want.

damn i need a vacation...

ok, i'm cool now. 

your right, the nations too fat...but the fatter everybody else is, the better it makes me look! right? ;D
I get carried away all the time.  Don't worry because that is actually considered to be a form of aerobic exercise in my family.  I figure if I lose my cool for twenty minutes a day, three times a week, then I'm all set.

Rooster Hawgburn

I'll admitt that I'm a lil over-weight. I got chubby cheeks and sexy arse pot-belly.  ;D  But, I just can't figure it out ??? I mean... I can lose 10 lbs. in one day. Take (for instance) last Fri. night: I went in the restroom to take a pizz and decided to step on the scales... 255 lbs.  :o Next morning after I got out the shower... stepped back on the scales again... 245 lbs.. I lost ten pounds over-night. Weigh'd myself again that Sat. night... 255 lbs. again.... Next morning I was back to 245.  ;)

I just can't figure it out ??? However, this phenomenon only seems to occur a few days out of the week.  :P

Rooster Hawgburn

Oh Ya! Forgot to mention... These weight loss miracles only seem to happen when there are icey-cold Busch Light longnecks in my home!  ;D

Recon that's got anything to do with it?  :razorback:

Rooster Hawgburn

I need to have me one of those info-mercials on TV. You know, like the "six pack ab's" deal. Only mine could be the "How to lose 10 lbs. over night". Or even better yet... "12-pack ab's". My method is guaranteed or your money back.  ;)

HairyHog

There needs to be a law.  Use the anti smoking law.  Strike out the reference to smoking, and replace it with Cheeseburgers and fries.  Who the hell knows what second hand fat is doing to us all?