Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How can i get the KU/AR game

Started by hogfankb, November 22, 2005, 09:30:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfankb

November 22, 2005, 09:30:35 am Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 09:33:16 am by hogfankb
Anyone know free radio or anything where I can get the game in NWA. No satelite radio. Prefer a webcast. Or any ideas to get off work so i can make it to a bar and watch it. DAMN THAT ESPN U.

beatnikluv

Its on the radio here at 3 (in the river valley) 

hogfan13

I looked on th KU web-Site and found 0

WILL CLINTON

it's on ESPN U?????????  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I was going to leave work, I haven't missed a hog game on TV since my Jr. year of high school, when I had a "dentist" appt the year they won it all. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

hogfankb

ESPN'S LINEUP:
http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/index?date=20051122&time=1500&B1=Go

i am gonna miss the HOGS smoking KU for Man U vs. Some Nobody in soccer. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

Donald Miller

dumb question, i apologize in advance.................can you get the radio feed online or is it on the RazorZone or whatever it is?  Thanks

pioneerbasketball

Quote from: Donald Miller on November 22, 2005, 10:19:22 am
dumb question, i apologize in advance.................can you get the radio feed online or is it on the RazorZone or whatever it is? Thanks
I'm working on finding a radio link.So when I get it I'll start a thread but won't post it,Just have people pm message because of the radio police.

hogfankb

Thanks pioneer. I remember that thread earlier this week now.

sage_dragoon

XBox360 - SageDragoon79

WILL CLINTON

Looks like I'll pay the 10.75 for a month of ESPNU to watch this game. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Donald Miller

Quote from: pioneerbasketball on November 22, 2005, 10:27:24 am
Quote from: Donald Miller on November 22, 2005, 10:19:22 am
dumb question, i apologize in advance.................can you get the radio feed online or is it on the RazorZone or whatever it is? Thanks
I'm working on finding a radio link.So when I get it I'll start a thread but won't post it,Just have people pm message because of the radio police.

Thanks, Man.

CallMeAl

Come on over, I have an extra ticket.
Hog since birth.

pigheaded

November 22, 2005, 12:08:02 pm #12 Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 12:10:16 pm by pigheaded
There is a Fort Smith Radio Group that may.
They will have it on the net I believe.
CP
My Mother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks her Wild Turkey right out of the bottle.

pioneerbasketball

Quote from: pigheaded on November 22, 2005, 12:08:02 pm
There is a Fort Smith Radio Group that may.
They will have it on the net I believe.
CP
Trust me,I've already tried that before.U of A radio police is very bad.Thanks for a heads up though.

GrizzledHogFan

The U of A has done a very good job of screwing us over on listening to the games  :(
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

pioneerbasketball

November 22, 2005, 12:42:03 pm #15 Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 07:11:29 am by pioneerbasketball
Quote from: gmb_79 on November 22, 2005, 12:33:50 pm
The U of A has done a very good job of screwing us over on listening to the games  :(
yup

pioneerbasketball

I may have a way for everybody to listen to the next game.Sorry,If i let some people down.I'm going to be going to hooters to watch the hogs play.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: hogfankb on November 22, 2005, 09:30:35 am
Anyone know free radio or anything where I can get the game in NWA. No satelite radio. Prefer a webcast. Or any ideas to get off work so i can make it to a bar and watch it. DAMN THAT ESPN U.
It's on 107.9. I think you can get it in about half the state. I rememeber hearing it on the way home from Oaklawn back in the days when it was fun to listen. Maybe those days are back.WPS
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

forsaken bacon

November 22, 2005, 03:06:58 pm #18 Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 03:14:03 pm by forsaken bacon
Link to KU Sports Network feed.  It's all I could find.  Click the Listen Live on the left hand side of the page.  Enjoy!

http://www.kkankqma.com/

hogfankb

GrizzledHogFan

forsaken bacon

Quote from: forsaken bacon on November 22, 2005, 03:06:58 pm
Link to KU Sports Network feed. It's all I could find. Click the Listen Live on the left hand side of the page. Enjoy!

Shite.  I think the feed got yanked.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: forsaken baconShite. I think the feed got yanked.

I think you're right.

This sucks.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

forsaken bacon

Working again for me.  We are probably murdering there bandwidth.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: forsaken bacon on November 22, 2005, 03:29:32 pm
Quote from: forsaken bacon on November 22, 2005, 03:06:58 pm
Link to KU Sports Network feed. It's all I could find. Click the Listen Live on the left hand side of the page. Enjoy!

Shite.  I think the feed got yanked.
Does Lindsey have apts in Kansas as well? ::) Or maybe JFB called em and said no internet to Arkansas boys, I gotta make a buck, our FB team sucks and we are losing some revenue.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

HogFather

Is their not a live play by play feed on the internet somewhere?

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

hogballs

I couldn't get the above link to work.  I did find it here though -

http://www.kleyam.com/

Click on Audio in the middle of the page.

pioneerbasketball

November 22, 2005, 05:34:00 pm #29 Last Edit: November 23, 2005, 07:10:54 am by pioneerbasketball
 go hogs  :razorback:

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: pioneerbasketball on November 22, 2005, 05:34:00 pm
I'ma try my best to get streaming audio for feature games.Also,Don't post links because the radio police will find out.Just start a thread and tell people to PM.

The links that were posted today were for KU broadcasts, so it shouldn't matter.  Or at least one of them was, I'm not sure about the other.

pioneerbasketball

Quote from: gmb_79 on November 22, 2005, 05:36:11 pm
Quote from: pioneerbasketball on November 22, 2005, 05:34:00 pm
I'ma try my best to get streaming audio for feature games.Also,Don't post links because the radio police will find out.Just start a thread and tell people to PM.

The links that were posted today were for KU broadcasts, so it shouldn't matter.  Or at least one of them was, I'm not sure about the other.
True,but I would like to listen to a whole game instead to about halftime.