Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs +1 @ LSU

Started by widespreadsooie, February 02, 2018, 05:21:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

widespreadsooie

maxhog5

I don't think Nostradamus on his best, most tuned in day could predict what either one of those two teams might do any given night.

Iwastherein1969

Hogs win by 10 to 15 points
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

maxhog5

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on February 02, 2018, 06:13:29 pm
Hogs win by 10 to 15 points

At LSU?  If this season is an indication, Hogs will either get blown out or sneak out a close one.  Take LSU and lay the point.

jdelo77

Give me the hogs and the points ...

rljjr

Another crushing defeat on the road. We'll do the usual -- start slow, get down by 22 in the first half, close the gap to 9 at the half and then just get pounded by 24.

pigture perfect

For being the fastest 40, we struggle with fast opponents. That little LSU guard has shown me enough to make me a believer. I'm thinking LSU by 8.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Springfield_MO_Razorback

Quote from: maxhog5 on February 02, 2018, 05:26:36 pm
I don't think Nostradamus on his best, most tuned in day could predict what either one of those two teams might do any given night.

LMFAO! 

+1

hawgrunner

Hate to say it but LSU by 10.

upperdeck_hawg

Is this an indication that Vegas thinks we're going to win. Like Georgia. I mean they blew us out at home and the game was never close.
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

Springfield_MO_Razorback

I like the line in terms of respect from the odds makers. However, like many have posted today, how and where can you even begin to predict this game? This game could be played out 10 times and get 10 completely different results.     

hobhog

Wow. Vegas sees the state of the program....LSU is bad. And short on players.

upperdeck_hawg

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 02, 2018, 07:15:11 pm
For being the fastest 40, we struggle with fast opponents. That little LSU guard has shown me enough to make me a believer. I'm thinking LSU by 8.

Good call
I don't hate the guy.  He's a great Hog, and a needed contributor.  I despise that he does not understand his role as a complimentary player puts an absolute ceiling on this team.

-ErieHog on Devo Davis

99toLife

Quote from: hobhog on February 02, 2018, 11:17:48 pm
Wow. Vegas sees the state of the program....LSU is bad. And short on players.

yet LSU rolled us TWICE this year!