April 26, 2024, 09:37:44 am

Why?

Started by TXrazorback, September 29, 2006, 09:47:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TXrazorback

Was this thread removed?

Mike Irwin
« on: Today at 09:42:51 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have listened to Press Row for quite sometime, because I am a huge hog fan and I love to listen, talk, cheer, etc. about and for the Razorbacks.  I am an Arkansas Alumni, as well. One of the things that I have listened to and grown to disgust is the way that Mike Irwin continues to talk about himself as a reporter, his job, and what he believes.  I know, as well as all listeners know, that Mike Irwin is a reporter.  That is his job.  I don't want to hear about how difficult his job is or what he believes is the truth.  Everyone, who has a job, can agree that their job is difficult.  Everyone also has their own beliefs.  I just want to talk, and listen about Razorback Football.  I want to hear whats going on with the hogs, and listen to other peoples thoughts.  I do not want to hear about how bad or difficult Mike Irwin's job is.  He is constantly talking about himself, like he is the only one that knows anything about Razorback Football.  Yes, he is a reporter that has an inside edge.  He can find things out that other people cannot.  So why not just report it, and talk about it without talking about his profession.  Now I know, I have (2) choices, as everybody else does....I can listen or turn to another station.  That is probably what I will do.  That does not mean I am not a Razorback fan. 

Does anyone else out there have the same perceptions as I?  If no one else does, then I will listen to something else, but if people are in agreement with me, please let me know..... 

I am just curious I was waiting for this guy to get bombarded, I think we all missed out on a good time.
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

teb911

hoghearted

it is neither witty nor enlightening.  it is only inflammatory.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Idahog

It's best to send a PM and ask.
Quote from: Pork Twain on February 11, 2015, 07:11:54 am
Let me explain how this works...  If I have four really good meals in a row, I am thankful for that and I do not withhold my thanks for fear that the next meal might suck.

Kodiak

Works for me! Go Mike!
Due to the lack of interest, the remainder of this day has been cancelled.
K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!

SPAL

copyright infringment?

whatsshakinbacon

I moved it, and I'm moving this one as well.  This is an inflammatory thread at best, and downright rude at worst. 

It's not censored, just being moved to the vent as that is where it will end up anyway.  Thanks for trying to circumvent me Teb911.

Bacon out...®