Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 07, 2024, 04:17:27 pm

Too many threads!`

Started by PigKahuna, September 29, 2006, 05:24:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigKahuna

Good topics are getting bumped to the second and third pages because everyone is starting threads on the same topic!

strawhog

Yea kinda like this award winning thread.

silvertip

Are the mods not able to "merge" threads?

One thing that aggravates me is a thread title that gives no hint as to its topic. Too many don't interest me, but you can't tell by looking.

An example---one thread refers to a great recruit from Texas committing to the Hawgs. Would it be too much to ask, to mention that it's a baseball recruit?  Great news no doubt for baseball fans, but I don't care.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Man, I'm glad I scrolled down was about to start a thread on the exact same thing.  It's amazing what taking a little time to read will do.

Plus I've read that overthreading leads to deforestation, global warming, male sterility, and alcoholism.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

silvertip

Quote from: strawhog on September 29, 2006, 06:01:38 pm

At least you knew the topic before you stuck your nose in.

Another problem is too many posts saying "this thread is a waste of time."

BigHog396

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 29, 2006, 06:03:05 pm
Man, I'm glad I scrolled down was about to start a thread on the exact same thing.  It's amazing what taking a little time to read will do.

Plus I've read that overthreading leads to deforestation, global warming, male sterility, and alcoholism.
Well, I can vouch for the alcohol part of that.  This already has me drinking tonight.

strawhog

Quote from: silvertip on September 29, 2006, 06:05:35 pm
Quote from: strawhog on September 29, 2006, 06:01:38 pm

At least you knew the topic before you stuck your nose in.

Another problem is too many posts saying "this thread is a waste of time."
Some of them may be right although some are wrong as well, alot of people on here are just mentally retarded.  I get mad reading this I love dick and I love nutt crap.

HedgeDweller

It's a conspiracy...  If anybody DARE try to talk about anything but T shirts or Fire HDN, they will start threads until the useful thread is rolled back....

cubbie

If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.

strawhog

September 29, 2006, 06:32:56 pm #9 Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 06:33:47 pm by RazorRichard
Quote from: HedgeDweller on September 29, 2006, 06:24:32 pm
It's a conspiracy...  If anybody DARE try to talk about anything but T shirts or Fire HDN, they will start threads until the useful thread is rolled back....
are you sir a lover or a nutt hugger?

BigHog396

Buy a T-Shirt, and Fire NUTT!