Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How about a strange twist in fate? Tuberville to Arkansas with Burns & Ziemba?

Started by CorningHog, September 28, 2006, 11:22:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CorningHog

How would this scenario hit you?

Houston told that he gets to spend this year cleaning out his desk and moving on, with at least the chance to prove to another program that he can coach.  With that, he and his gang of old friends get to gain enough wins to leave Arkansas and get another job.

In comes Tuberville, as the new Arkansas coach, keeping Gus and bringing in his staff!  Also, in turn, we get to have Burns and Ziemba instead of Auburn getting them?

I figured throw out the theory before someone else does?  Who knows!!
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

missippihog

yraciv

CorningHog

Maybe he still has a chip on his shoulder about Frank being dumb enough to hire Nutt?

Isn't it odd that after about 99 to 2000 that Tuberville's teams have gotten more and more physical like Arkansas type teams and Nutt's teams get more soft, year after year?

It will be interesting to see next weekend's game.
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

Brosshog

Not as long as JFB is still in charge. TT wouldn't put up with his crap like HDN does. TT's not a yes man.

Adrenaline_Junkie

foolish thread..................no way this happens.............but would I go for..............NOPE.

Anson Marlow

Quote from: CorningHog on September 28, 2006, 11:22:28 pm
How would this scenario hit you?

Houston told that he gets to spend this year cleaning out his desk and moving on, with at least the chance to prove to another program that he can coach.  With that, he and his gang of old friends get to gain enough wins to leave Arkansas and get another job.

In comes Tuberville, as the new Arkansas coach, keeping Gus and bringing in his staff!  Also, in turn, we get to have Burns and Ziemba instead of Auburn getting them?

I figured throw out the theory before someone else does?  Who knows!!
TARD
/list]

Snouty

How about we get a time machine and go back to 1964 and bring Bear Bryant back to the present to coach the Hogs?  Seems about as likely as your scenario, CorningHog.  The only difference is that yours is at least possible,

arkjay19

That would be a great scenario, we would probably get Pianalto and Green too.  But it is a near impossibility that Tuberville would leave Auburn for Arkansas.