Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I support the team, I hope they have a great year but I still want the coach gon

Started by sunshinehog, September 28, 2006, 03:14:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshinehog

We deserve better. With the light Dana Caldwell shined on Houston Nutt and his dealings with Gus along with the past I can't wait for new leadership.  I hope that is Gus, he is a far better man for the job than Houston Nutt ever thought about. He would bring integrity, knowledge and leadership to the program.  Three things that we have been lacking for a long time.

Adrenaline_Junkie

how is your name sunshinehog..........and you say something like that. Shouldn't you pump "sunshine"

sunshinehog

Quote from: Adrenaline_Junkie on September 28, 2006, 03:28:17 am
how is your name sunshinehog..........and you say something like that. Shouldn't you pump "sunshine"

The sun will not shine with sunshine hog until the new coach arrives. 

Adrenaline_Junkie

Quote from: sunshinehog on September 28, 2006, 03:42:10 am
Quote from: Adrenaline_Junkie on September 28, 2006, 03:28:17 am

don't hold your breath buddy.........if we finish any thing better than a 7-5 he doesn't get fired and keeps his job for another season. By then, if HDN grows up GM will have put in his offense and HDN will become a managerial coach and he may NEVER leave. {look of disbelief}

I've always said, the best thing for our program is for HDN to leave and become AD and some one like BD or up an comer take HC job.

The sun will not shine with sunshine hog until the new coach arrives. 

tulsahog36

Quote from: sunshinehog on September 28, 2006, 03:14:17 am
We deserve better. With the light Dana Caldwell shined on Houston Nutt and his dealings with Gus along with the past I can't wait for new leadership.  I hope that is Gus, he is a far better man for the job than Houston Nutt ever thought about. He would bring integrity, knowledge and leadership to the program.  Three things that we have been lacking for a long time.

Bad news my fellow Hog fan, Nutt is not going anywhere.   Look at the schedule, this team is a lock to finish 8-4.   Every game is either a easy win or a game Ark cant win.   The only shot at 7-5 you have is for SC to beat Arkansas.   EVen at 7-5, Nutt is probably back next year.   And with the young talent on board, Arkansas is only going to get better.   

missippihog

Quote from: sunshinehog on September 28, 2006, 03:14:17 am

Man this is a new topic. Were all glad you shared this new idea with us.

werehog

I am neither a darksider or a starry-eyed kool-ade drinker. I wish we would knock off all the repetitious fir HDN now. If he screws it up, we can call for his scalp after the season is over.

missippihog

Thank God these posts are where they belong now in vent. Good job moderator.