Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 13, 2024, 10:15:34 pm

censored

Started by Razorbacks#1, September 27, 2006, 11:34:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

September 27, 2006, 11:34:28 pm Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 04:01:11 am by Razorbacks#1
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Pignominious

Ray Biggers' third cousin.

Vandimar

I'm not in this movie, I'm not in this song.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on September 27, 2006, 11:34:28 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VCWJVvE0Fk

Yeh, I posted this before, and it got trashed, but it really seems to me it depicts the true nature of the differing fans on this board. More than 400 fans visited this in its short life. Are you torn, or are you a true fan, yeh, we probabaly want a new coach, a better team, but this is dedicated to those who continue to wish we lose to get to that aim. Click button twice. It say it better than I ever could.

Do it say we need a new coach? (Because I think ours is doing just fine, last time I checked we was 3-1)

WPS and GHG!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Razorbacks#1

I agree. Unfortunately to many on the board ain't satisfied. I think the song really depicts the right and left on the board. We both thing we are crazy for believing what we want. Some want to win, others want a new coach. How'd you find this in the trash can anyway? You on the drums against the darksiders. Excellent. Just kidding.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HOGSWEAT

Sweet! I didnt know notshavin knew how to play the drums!

Razorbacks#1

The song goes from the Darksiders:

I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind

(Probably when Nutt didn't have a winning season, speculation only)

There was something so pleasant about that phase.

(1st known hope that the Darksider wished we'd lose)

Even your emotions had an echo
In so much space

And when you're out there
Without care,
Yeah, I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

(He thinks he knows)

Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Probably

And I hope that you are having the time of your life
(You D__ right, we are 3-1)

But think twice, that's my only advice
(Trying for the negative once again)

Come on now, who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are,
Ha ha ha bless your soul
You really think you're in control

(Hey, we are 3-1 in SEC)

Well, I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
I think you're crazy
Just like me

(Of course you do)

My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on a limb
And all I remember is thinking, I want to be like them

( Guess what! Your not!)

Ever since I was little, ever since I was little it looked like fun
And it's no coincidence I've come

(To bad mouth the coaching staff

And I can die when I'm done

(Hey, and no how good the hogs do, you'll have negative comments to post.)

Maybe I'm crazy
Maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probaly

(I may be crazy, but there ain't a day that goes by that I hope the Hogs Win. Sleep on that, and find another team if your not happy with the hogs.)
Great tune and really depicts the division.

THUNDER!

HogasaurusRex

Im not a "Darksider" but I think you can be a Darksider and a Hogfan @ the same time.
Just becasue you don't agree w/HDN that doesn't mean you are Anti-Hog....

Razorbacks#1

This is more directed to those fans who want the hogs to lose in hopes that the coach will lose his job. I personally want to win every game regardless how imposing it would be. Ask me today, and I say I want to finish the regular season 13-1. Oh, and that is winning the SEC CG, and a bowl. Positive attitude goes along way I have found.

THUNDER!

HogasaurusRex

I couldn't agree more.  I think that HDN has really worn out his welcome because of the whole Nebraska & LSU thing.  I find it really strange that people are so loyal to him when he wasn't loyal to us by even thinking about leaving.  I'm not a Darksider or a Hugger, but I think we'd be better off if he did leave.  I don't think any true Hog fan would want us to lose, just to get rid of HDN.  I choose not to worry about it 'cause I think HDN will screw it up before it's all said and done.  It's SAD that were even in the situation were in, but that's what happens when you have an octogenarian @ the helm of what should be a 21st century program.....

Razorbacks#1

For all those hoping the hogs lose a game to get rid of the coach.............go be a football fan somewhere else.

THUNDER!