Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just keeps getting worse for Tiffin

Started by arkjay19, September 27, 2006, 05:17:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arkjay19

Now he might not even get a chance to make up for the crappy game against the Razorbacks.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2604964

HogFaninGA

He is just a freshmen, he will most likely get his chance again, just not this year I guess.

Amityvillehogger

kickers are very mental, a game like that can end one's career.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Shizzle

I am just as happy as anyone that Arkansas won this game, but I do feel sorry for this kid. I bet it is hard on his dad who was once a Tide great, I hope he gets a chance and hits a game winner for the Tide in the near future as long as it not against the Hogs.
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

MasterChiefHog

When I was listening to Rivals Radio, Bama caller said Tippin is the son of a Big Trailer dealer. The kind that are scattered all over Alabama. The caller seemed to think Tippin got a shot because daddy shelled a butt ton of money to the program.

Guess his son let him down. He can flunk out and still have a million dollar business to run. Poor rich kids...........meet Pairs.
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

jackwalker

I'm sure he'll get another shot sometime in the next few years.

Stephen Arnold will never grace the football field again.
HOW CAN YOU FIRE A COACH AFTER A 10 WIN SEASON?

THE SAME WAY YOU BENCH A QUATERBACK WHO NEVER LOST A GAME HE STARTED

If HDN does more with less...what happens when he has more?

Oh wait...2003...nevermind. Oh...and 2007...

pigfeet

September 27, 2006, 07:01:01 pm #6 Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 07:03:45 pm by pigfeet
WIDE RIGHT

HDale

Well I'm happy that the walk-on kicker deal is working out so well for these coaches who don't like to "waste" scholarships.
I will always hate the Dork

arkjay19

At least we finally have a scholarship-worthy kicker coming to campus next year.  A good kicking game, an offense getting better, and a defense finally with players that fit the scheme, watch out SEC.

SPAL

maybe he can transfer to Arkansas and under the fine tutelage of James shibest, he can be a very good kicker for us.

Mike Shelton

Quote from: Shizzle on September 27, 2006, 06:16:46 pm
I am just as happy as anyone that Arkansas won this game, but I do feel sorry for this kid. I bet it is hard on his dad who was once a Tide great, I hope he gets a chance and hits a game winner for the Tide in the near future as long as it not against the Hogs.

im with u agreed 100%

gopigsgo

Are you kidding me, Do you think the LSU people, Tennessee people etc. etc. feel bad about our kicker last year over there crying on the bench. Hatem and hope he's kicking for them next year. They are the enemy especially this time of year. We won't feel so sorry for him if he kicks one against Albarn in their last game to put us out of the west title. Its a long season and although I don't wish any physical harm to any player , this kind of injury don't bother me at all!

ballhog™

I feel bad for him, but I'm still glad he missed.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

BigoBoys

It seems to me that Shula thought that he could save his number 1 kicker for Florida this week.  Looks he guessed wrong.

Bama Possum

Quote from: MasterChiefHog on September 27, 2006, 06:27:44 pm
When I was listening to Rivals Radio, Bama caller said Tippin is the son of a Big Trailer dealer. The kind that are scattered all over Alabama. The caller seemed to think Tippin got a shot because daddy shelled a butt ton of money to the program.

Guess his son let him down. He can flunk out and still have a million dollar business to run. Poor rich kids...........meet Pairs.

No..Tiffin, not Tippin, is the grandson and son, of one of the largest motor home dealers in the southeast.

Tiffin motorhomes are the really high end, six figure motor homes you see very wealthy people RVing in.  linky  http://www.tiffinmotorhomes.com/

Tiffin got a shot because the starting kicker suffered a groin pull and was out for the first three games. He was 7 for 9 in those first three, 100% on PAT's and was an SEC player of the week. He just melted at Arkansas for some reason.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: ballhog on September 27, 2006, 10:03:10 pm
I feel bad for him, but I'm still glad he missed.

Yeah, me too.  My favorite word this season, Mr. "Wide Right", LOL

WPS!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Calling All Hogs

Tiffin will be perfect for that Bama girl who came to college hoping to met "Mr. Right"  :D