Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 11, 2024, 01:59:38 am

The Truth About the Gus Fuss

Started by hoggin das, September 27, 2006, 12:28:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoggin das

This just in conspiracy Nutts: A well-placed source has confirmed that Markuson, Herring and Shibest have secretly hired a team of Nutt-hugging mechanical engineers to pipe helium into Malzahn's office, which has made his voice raise two octaves.

This was of course done to make him sound like a wussy in front of the players.

It has also come to light that they drugged him the night before the Vandy game and repeatedly-played subliminal messages while he slept that stated "I-formation is our salvation" and "We need a ton of off-tackle run."  Finally, there was "If you run the spread, you'll soon be dead!!"

This explains everything!! The only question is, to what extent is the king pin, HDN, behind this? So far, there has been no comment from Dale, which is typical and proves this is all true, as far as I'm concerned!!

I wish I could reveal my source, but trust me, it is someone in the know that is very close to the investigation.   ;)  :D

I don't see how HDN survives this one.

Arazorbackguy1

Did you honestly spend more than five minutes thinking about this post?  If so, I am sorry.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

PAHog

Where are smites when you need them?
Darksider Since October 2003...We are victorious!

UALRGrad

I have posted some lame crap before but I would edit/delete this thing.
If Ole Dork played the University of Hell, I'd buy a Satan jersey.

Uncle Ivan 9/6/2009

OnYourToes

3 words
The last 2 are Trash Can
The first one is up to you
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

cubbie

If you were a Hotdog would you eat yourself? I know I would.

gohawgzgo

F#ckem if they can't take a joke.