Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 10, 2024, 12:37:38 pm

Other teams message boards?

Started by Vandimar, September 26, 2006, 02:32:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandimar

Just an idea, maybe an awful one.

but could we get a sticky post with links to all the other team's message boards in the SEC?

I would love to read what they are saying but it seems like when I go to look on my own I find the dead ones with 7 posts ever.

One definite problem with this is we wouldn't want to go invade every board before a game, so people would have to show some restraint, which no offense to anyone here but you really can't expect restraint and responsibility from online persona's as a general rule.

Personally I like it when fans of other teams come here. Some of the USC fans showed some true class. as well as some of the Alabama and LSU fans if i remember right.

thoughts?
I'm not in this movie, I'm not in this song.

jackwalker

Our board is better than their board.

Let them come to us.
HOW CAN YOU FIRE A COACH AFTER A 10 WIN SEASON?

THE SAME WAY YOU BENCH A QUATERBACK WHO NEVER LOST A GAME HE STARTED

If HDN does more with less...what happens when he has more?

Oh wait...2003...nevermind. Oh...and 2007...

HogISH™

don't be lazy! 10 way to find them... here are a couple.

1. GOOGLE
2. rivels.com
3. scout.com

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

Vandimar

HogISH™

www.hogville.net - only link you need. if another board has something you will see it here.

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

Doug

Vandimar, See the word "Home" at the top of the forum?  Click it.

Scan on the LEFT SIDE in the table there.  See the word "Links"?  Click it.

Damn, some of y'all need to friggin' explore the main site.  There IS more to Hogville than just the forums.

Slackers.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

arkbengal

Here's a start - for LSU: tigerdroppings.com. Tiger Rant is the football/sports message board and there are links to every teams boards and official sites also.

msudawgs64

well for us there are a few that are not tied into the Rivals or Scout.com network, those guys are sunshine pumpers anyway, I think this is standard practice for them, all sunshine pumpers for every NCAA team are affiliated with either of these two, I think it is a requirement..LOL

Now if you don't want to read the warm and fuzzies, try this one..

http://www.sixpackspeak.com/  -wear a cup to this one, they will kick you in the groin. LOL

http://mstatefans.com -between the 6 pack folks and the sunshine pumpers, it's ok.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

SultanofSwine

Ya'll have enough fans for 2 boards?  :P

msudawgs64

Quote from: SultanofSwine on September 26, 2006, 06:40:48 pm

LOL, I know, weird huh?  Actually it would be 4 if you count the two recruiting services boards, those guys on there are so full of the warm and fuzzies for everything MSU, none of them can see past their maroon blinders to know what the hell is going on.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

SultanofSwine

I hear ya, we obviously have our share too ;)

Lanny

Quote from: msudawgs64 on September 26, 2006, 06:44:18 pm

LOL, I know, weird huh?  Actually it would be 4 if you count the two recruiting services boards, those guys on there are so full of the warm and fuzzies for everything MSU, none of them can see past their maroon blinders to know what the hell is going on.

Does Gene Swindoll (sp) still have a board?  He was a kook
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

msudawgs64

Quote from: hSv on September 26, 2006, 06:47:41 pm
Quote from: msudawgs64 on September 26, 2006, 06:44:18 pm

Does Gene Swindoll (sp) still have a board?  He was a kook

yeah, he has Dawg's Bite, affiliated with Scout.com.  6 Pack Speak was started by a group of guys who all got banned from his site, apparently they were critical of State, go figure. LOL

Vandimar

September 27, 2006, 10:51:29 pm #14 Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 11:04:01 pm by Vandimar
thx for the suggestions. and its probably for the best this thread is in the trash can...

edit: oh nvm its out now

2nd edit:  annnnnd now its back again lol

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Some of us need to get on the Auburn boards and make sure they don't hurt Coach Nutt if we win and he tries his celebratory song and victory dance on the field...I'd hate to see Coach Nutt with a ruptured spleen....

What'd ya say, whose with me?

WPS and GHG!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07