Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 25, 2024, 08:13:17 am

Message to Chuck

Started by hogman64, September 25, 2006, 09:15:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogman64

Anyone listening to sportsrap today notice how Dudley set Chuck up to be able to say on air that he had no idea people were  critcizing Nutt for his post game antics.......Right Chuck like you havent read any message boards since the game saturday..........we all know you do daily in preparation for your show, its obvious....and by the way you should read them, just quit trying to hide it.........Nice try Chuck, but it didnt work........

Flatline

Don't worry, the day Nutt is fired they will throw him under the bus.

gohogs3218

I called Chuck today and told the screener to have Chuck and Co. stop talking about the coaches hugging after the game. I told him someone from
out of state could be listening and we are already an embarrassment to ourselves. The screener just laughed. What other program talks about their coaches hugging after a game.

hogman64

Chuck would have just tried to make you feel stupid and quickly dismiss you as  someone who was never happy no matter what happened........that is his style.......

ConwayHog

You listened to Chuck today?  Hmm...seems like I didn't catch it.  My day has been just fine without him.  Go to Sirius.  Boycott AM/FM.

Yo Huckleberry

I cannot believe he spent an entire friggin' show on Nutt climbing that darned ladder. Who gives a shiite? Then, of course, his suck up minnions call in to scold anyone for questioning the regime. I'm mad at myself for wasting time listening to those jackasses w/the hope of getting some legitimate Hog news. :puke:

ghg1

I really used to like chunk. 

Now I don't know that I'll even be able to stand his voice during baseball season.

The live stat page will have to suffice.

Chuck, you should be ashamed of yourself.

:puke:

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

People, him climbing that ladder was a great coaching move because he made it.

We need to stop the negativitism and start getting behind Coach Nutt.

Chuck is a great man and Coach Nutt knows it, and because he knows it we should know it too.

These threads are just hurting recruiting and just plain making me feel bad and if Coach Nutt feels bad then I should feel bad and since I feel bad he must not be feeling to well, so support him and get behind Coach Nutt and let's get a few breaks and beat Auburn!

WPS and GHG!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

lunchbox72703

Someone Help NotShavin.....he's not himself lately!!!!
LOL

hogman64

Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 25, 2006, 11:29:04 pm
You listened to Chuck today?  Hmm...seems like I didn't catch it.  My day has been just fine without him.  Go to Sirius.  Boycott AM/FM.

I walk everyday and that is when I listen to chuck ,, i have sirius in my vehicle but not equipped to listen to it when I walk.......I listen to him for entertainment, certainly not to get information on the hogs........i get frustrated with him and it makes my walk go by faster............

ConwayHog

Quote from: hogman64 on September 25, 2006, 11:39:41 pm
Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 25, 2006, 11:29:04 pm

I walk everyday and that is when I listen to chuck ,, i have sirius in my vehicle but not equipped to listen to it when I walk.......I listen to him for entertainment, certainly not to get information on the hogs........i get frustrated with him and it makes my walk go by faster............

Certainly keep up the exercise.  I catch him occasionally if I'm not home from work.  I don't have Sirius when I run either, but I have it on Dish and in my vehicle.  It's great.  When the AM/FM give me something to listen to, I might keep it on their dial longer. 

ConwayHog

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on September 25, 2006, 11:34:17 pm

Chuck is a great man and Coach Nutt knows it, and because he knows it we should know it too.

These threads are just hurting recruiting and just plain making me feel bad and if Coach Nutt feels bad then I should feel bad and since I feel bad he must not be feeling to well, so support him and get behind Coach Nutt and let's get a few breaks and beat Auburn!

WPS and GHG!

+1 to you!!!!

LOL

mightybulldogs12

i like chuck. Sports Rap is a part of my every day life.  Go nutt!

Deuce Pigelow

WPS and GHG!

Are you feeling OK??

Did you fall and bump your head??

Biggus Piggus

Deuce Pigalow!  I love it!  Great handle.
[CENSORED]!

MJ2

Chuck is the man!

Get rid of Rainwater and replace him with Chuckie!

Dutch

I used to listen to Chuck a lot even if I disagreed with him often.  However, I felt that he has become slightly more hostile to those opinions that differ with his.  He has also become condescending and ridicules those opinions that are different.  I have now gotten to the point that my annoyance is so great, that I start to listen to his style and the wayyyy he drags out his words areeeee starting to anoyyyyy meeeee.

Gas Can

Why do you guys listen to that garbage?

hogman64

Quote from: Dutch on September 26, 2006, 10:02:08 am
I used to listen to Chuck a lot even if I disagreed with him often.  However, I felt that he has become slightly more hostile to those opinions that differ with his.  He has also become condescending and ridicules those opinions that are different.  I have now gotten to the point that my annoyance is so great, that I start to listen to his style and the wayyyy he drags out his words areeeee starting to anoyyyyy meeeee.

That is his W.C. Fields imitation.......its a good one........

Dutch

I forgot to say aaaahhhhhh between every aaaahhhhh worddddddddd.

hogsanity

Quote from: Gas Can on September 26, 2006, 10:24:12 am
Why do you guys listen to that garbage?

So they can get on here and pretend they could do better.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

DeltaBoy

Chuck is a friggin mouthpiece for the SWMSMafia
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hoghearted

WPS and GHG!

Okay, I've got your Thorazine, Mr. Notshavin'. Just bend over, and this won't hurt a bit.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

razorback4ever

The ratings on Chuck's show reveal that opinions differ from this board. While no body on this board has ever claimed to honer "majority rules", your opinions are different than a majority of razorback fans. Chuck's show isn't an information show, it is for entertainment, and is opinion based. ( as is this board most times )Many people just want to talk about the hogs and the upcoming/past game. General information is passed, but that is all you should expect from his show. As an advertiser, his show represents the most Arkansas fans at one time outside of ARSN radio broadcast of ballgames. People like him, and most of us did at one time too, before this board convinced us that we must have all the facts, all the time. We're spoiled. This doesn't mean that Chuck's show is garbage though, it is received quite well by the majority of razorback fans. If you choose not to listen, great, I have no problem with that, but many of you seem to believe that his show is worthless, and that is unfair. It serves the average fan, not the hard core demanding fan on this board. Let's keep it in perspective and give Chuck and Co. a break. If he did what the bashers on this board wanted, his ratings would nose dive, as the average fan would not tolerate the amount of hate and resentment that this board seems to embrace.

hogman64

Quote from: razorback4ever on September 26, 2006, 03:55:38 pm
The ratings on Chuck's show reveal that opinions differ from this board. While no body on this board has ever claimed to honer "majority rules", your opinions are different than a majority of razorback fans. Chuck's show isn't an information show, it is for entertainment, and is opinion based. ( as is this board most times )Many people just want to talk about the hogs and the upcoming/past game. General information is passed, but that is all you should expect from his show. As an advertiser, his show represents the most Arkansas fans at one time outside of ARSN radio broadcast of ballgames. People like him, and most of us did at one time too, before this board convinced us that we must have all the facts, all the time. We're spoiled. This doesn't mean that Chuck's show is garbage though, it is received quite well by the majority of razorback fans. If you choose not to listen, great, I have no problem with that, but many of you seem to believe that his show is worthless, and that is unfair. It serves the average fan, not the hard core demanding fan on this board. Let's keep it in perspective and give Chuck and Co. a break. If he did what the bashers on this board wanted, his ratings would nose dive, as the average fan would not tolerate the amount of hate and resentment that this board seems to embrace.
You make some valid points.. but I still say there is room on a sports radio talk show for a guy like Bruce James that is objective and tells it like he sees it.........I dont always agree with Bruce James but I dont believe he is amouthpiece for the program and think he is fair......I say the ratiings of DTS or Sportsrap would go up if they would add him or a similar personality ... He is a breath of fresh air..........

Gas Can

Quote from: hogman64 on September 26, 2006, 04:57:23 pm
Quote from: razorback4ever on September 26, 2006, 03:55:38 pm
You make some valid points.. but I still say there is room on a sports radio talk show for a guy like Bruce James that is objective and tells it like he sees it.........I dont always agree with Bruce James but I dont believe he is amouthpiece for the program and think he is fair......I say the ratiings of DTS or Sportsrap would go up if they would add him or a similar personality ... He is a breath of fresh air..........

I feel the same about the Scott Cain report on DTS...now if we could get Rick to shut up during his segment.