Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2020 C N'faly Dante

Started by hogwood, December 31, 2017, 10:26:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogwood

According to 247 we are 1/11 schools recruiting him - no offer. He is rated the #9 player in the 2020 class. 6'11" 230lbs out of Wichita, KS. Any intel on this kid and what we have done in recruiting him thus far?

The Hogfather

Quote from: hogwood on December 31, 2017, 10:26:10 am
According to 247 we are 1/11 schools recruiting him - no offer. He is rated the #9 player in the 2020 class. 6'11" 230lbs out of Wichita, KS. Any intel on this kid and what we have done in recruiting him thus far?

Love his name.  Opponents will have to come into Dante's Inferno.

FineAsSwine

Wichita State is going to be tough to beat out for this one and then you have the usual suspects in Duke, Kentucky, Kansas and UNC.

RaisinHog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on December 31, 2017, 10:57:44 am
Wichita State is going to be tough to beat out for this one and then you have the usual suspects in Duke, Kentucky, Kansas and UNC.
I personally dont think Wichita is very good

FineAsSwine

Quote from: RaisinHog on December 31, 2017, 01:16:44 pm
I personally dont think Wichita is very good

Me neither but this kid is basically in their back pocket. It's like, how confident would you feel about signing this kid if he played at Bentonville High? Wait. Uh, bad example.

john

Convince him to come b a part of the Fearsome Foursome that year (along with Moody, Moore, & Doakes) if we have the scholarships available   Not sure what the numbers will b like

Hopefully Gafford will develop his skills here & mature into a high lottery pick & we persuade Dante he can do it here also.

Hawg Red

A big man — love seeing that in recruiting.

hogwood

Yeah I assume Kansas is the favorite. Looks like he has already been to Late Night in the Phog. Also appears to have unofficially visited Oklahoma. I guess I was just curious what level we were recruiting him at this point. Kevin, Richard - know anything? I certainly think he'd be a perfect fit for the 2020 class along with the instate prospects. After Gafford, Portis, and Kingsley - the staff has a lot to show for big men development. If the Hogs and Gafford get more recognition this season, we could possibly start getting more interest from higher rated recruits.

ShadowHawg

Marshall doesn't win a ton of recruiting battles. He is good with evaluating talent.

FineAsSwine

RaisinHog

Quote from: FineAsSwine on December 31, 2017, 01:50:09 pm
Me neither but this kid is basically in their back pocket. It's like, how confident would you feel about signing this kid if he played at Bentonville High? Wait. Uh, bad example.

Lol I about spit my coffee on my dash

NoogaHog

Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"