Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby Portis, Mike Anderson Presser After Portis Declares for NBA Draft

Started by Jason Carroll, April 14, 2015, 05:12:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Carroll

Bobby Portis and Mike Anderson met with the media on Tuesday afternoon to dicuss Portis' decision to forgo his junior season and put his name in the NBA Draft.  Here is a link to the press conference.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports/d/story/thank-you-bobby-portis-declares-for-nba-draft/15979/nqc3TwlPwUWdKF8YHu2hCQ

panhandlepig

For anyone who has yet to watch the press conference, you should. As much as I will miss seeing Bobby play for the Hogs, he made the right decision for the right reasons. I fully expected to be a bit emotional, but when he said that after the NC game, he didn't want to take off his #10 Razorback jersey I got a little more emotional than sports warrant.

Best wishes for the future Mr. Portis.  Thanks for everything. You will always be a Razorback.  WPS  :razorback:

Rocky Mountain Living

Quote from: panhandlepig on April 14, 2015, 09:04:06 pm
  For anyone who has yet to watch the press conference, you should. As much as I will miss seeing Bobby play for the Hogs, he made the right decision for the right reasons.

Bobby cites his work ethic, character, NBA team interviews, and upcoming workouts why he will be a lottery pick.  Bobby's goal is to be drafted 10-12.

Bobby also cites being a great ambassador for the program showing Malik Monk you don't have to go to KY Jelly to be a lottery pick.

Bobby will be a lottery pick...this will be great for  :razorback: basketball recruiting.  WPS